• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I feel ripped off from Tony, someone please help!

Navalavaho

Known Member
16/7/15
64cb92d0d7db203451a9c67768670902.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Navalavaho

Known Member
16/7/15
Zoom in on 2 and 4. That's the best I could get it with the camera.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
I see the issue.

Did you get QC pics to approve?

No rep is perfect.

Some have shitty lume application (like yours), some have poor date alignment, some have poor finish etc.

Shit like that is normal when buying reps.

You have to decide what flaws you can live. For the flaws you can't live with you have to send the watch to a modder to rework.

I know, it's shitty but don't think you've been "ripped off"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SuprKamiGuru

4/10/15
No rep is perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THIS

I have come to find while searching through everyone's "buyers reviews" that there will always be little imperfections here and there. Rarely will you get something without at least 1 flaw. Just proudly wear your watch. When it becomes too much of an eyesore for you have a local modder relume your watch and it will be perfect.

Wear it in good health!!!

Navalavaho

Known Member
16/7/15
No guys, I totally understand that all reps come with flaws. I sent him that rep back which was a noob v2 in swiss which I paid extra. I got a noob v1 back in swiss is the problem. The lume is not even blue, I paid for a v2 and swiss and I didn't receive that from Tony. He's been dicking me around since day one and I'm sick of it.

Asian7750

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Trusted Dealer
2/11/09
I reply all the complain today :)
Navalavaho purchased 2 rolex from us , one is noob SEA V2 and one is harley sub . and first time , when he get the watch . he said the SEA lume is dirty (it is ture) . and both of them are not swiss movement . I do not know why you said the watch is not swiss movement , because I open the caseback and adjust the movement , both of them are . and the thrid problem , the harley , the bracelet we sent to him is incorrect , it should be like the ceramic bezel one . and both of them , the bezel tick no good , do not like the genuine
I think it is all what I said . so I asked him send back to him ,we change .
when I get them, I find just the sea dial dirty , other problem are not !! I also changed the harley bracelet and told him , the genuine from this model is with the first bracelet ,not this one ,and 2 days later , he finally decide to the first bracelet . so I have to ask the factory change it again .
when he get the watch . he said , I sent the V1 SEA to him and all are poor .he also sent me the lume pictures from others . said that should be the blue lume , and the V2 what we sent to him is just the poor . it is the V1 .
the V1 and V2 , the difference of the dial is the same , just the bezel and the bracelet is a little different . and the blue lume picture Navalavaho sent to me , that one is from the poor watch !!! yeah , I did not make the mistake , he do not know the genuine lume . and think the lume shoule be very blue (like the lume from Noob sea about 3 years ago ) , not super lume , just blue , and can not gradual change. I explain to him about the lume of the genuine ,and V2 just like the genuine , but him did not answer anymore .
regards
tony

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
How do I do that?

Sorry, I'm such a noob on this site but not too watches.

How do I do that? Sorry I'm new here?

How do I do that, sorry I'm new here?

Thank you Dave. Just submitted the ticket. What do you think will happen?

Thanks, just submitted, what do you think will happen? Or can happen?

Jesus H jumping Christ! If you email TDs as frequently as you repeat a question here when you don't get an answer fast enough for your liking no wonder you don't get answered! Learn some patience my son, it will serve you well :yoda:

Also, you bought a fantasy Harley sub with a Swiss MVT, why?

Navalavaho

Known Member
16/7/15
Hello again, sorry I'm just reading this. I am going to speak my mind and no disrespect to anyone.

First and foremost, Tony because of your unprofessional business practice, I will no longer purchase anything from you nor recommend you to anyone. With that being said, for starters, act with professionalism. What I mean by that is you have a new customer spending over 1000.00 for two watches. At the very least, you could respond to emails in a timely matter. Second if your taking pictures of the watch during the QC process, you might want to describe the watch has a bad lume, or the bracelet and bezel is a little rough, both of which you did not do for me. I waited over a month to receive my watches from you, and when I recieved them, they were both broken. I immediately send them back after the hassle of emailong you and telling you something was wrong. It then took 7 days for you to recieve them and you then sent the wrong watch with the incorrect movement back to me. To make a long story short, I did no wrong and I'll I wanted was what I paid for. I have all the emails on record to prove your unprofessional business practice and anyone reading this is more than welcome to PM me to recieve a full copy of everything.

At the end of the day, you lost a big customer that has a boat load of money and I took my business elsewhere, pm me to find out where.

Tony PROS:
Tells you if watch is in Stock
Competitive Pricing

Tony Cons:
Bad communication
Terrible effort for problem solution
Slow shipping
Slow email/response time
Unprofessional
Tries to put the blame on the customer for a defect

FYI... The final watch I recieved was a V1 deep sea verified by RWI staff, and when I get to my watch maker I will prove to you that it is not a true Swiss movement. Tony tried pulling a fast one on me and I caught it is really what happened. Tony is also lying about me not responding back as I have the email to prove quote on quote, I'm sorry I can not help you, I suggest taking it up with RWI if you have a problem, email doesn't lie.

Trail boss in regards to your comment, I was in a panic was the reasoning for the mass emails and messages to you. I was upset I did not get what I paid for and wanted to get a replacement in time for my wedding. Thank you again for making this site what you have made it and I will continue to try and help my fellow RWI members.

Reactions: rwifreak

Navalavaho

Known Member
16/7/15
I forgot to mention this entire process took right around 4 months and I still have a non Swiss V1. I paid immediately and shipped the watches back 7 days later. Again I have everything in email for anyone who wants to see who's fabricating this issue.

Navalavaho

Known Member
16/7/15
Jesus H jumping Christ! If you email TDs as frequently as you repeat a question here when you don't get an answer fast enough for your liking no wonder you don't get answered! Learn some patience my son, it will serve you well :yoda:

Also, you bought a fantasy Harley sub with a Swiss MVT, why?
I bought the fantasy Harley because I dig the brown background and want to wear it while driving my Harley.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I feel bad for Tony :(

Alex_P1

I'm Pretty Popular
11/5/12
Feel bad for me, I'm the one who's out 1000 bucks. Not a good way to overcome the recession.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Dont spend what you can't afford to lose on illegal counterfeit goods.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
:picard2: Its really hard for me to comment on this because I dont know you or Tony, But on the surface and two years of experience in this hobby I would say you didnt do enough research. You say you know about watches but do you know about rep watches and Dealers. I really dont think so.

D

d4m.test

Feel bad for me, I'm the one who's out 1000 bucks. Not a good way to overcome the recession.

Like thrasher, I don't know you or Tony, but dude, earlier in this thread you were on about almost $900 and now it's $1,000. Also you were going on about having a boat load of money to take to another TD, but then you loss of a few hundred bucks is a bad way to overcome recession?

Don't want to shit on your sour experience, but things seem a little inconsistent. If you like this hobby, please for your sake, don't go emotional about your loss, as too often that ends in a 'crash and burn'.

Hope your problems get sorted out for you.

Navalavaho

Known Member
16/7/15
:picard2: Its really hard for me to comment on this because I dont know you or Tony, But on the surface and two years of experience in this hobby I would say you didnt do enough research. You say you know about watches but do you know about rep watches and Dealers. I really dont think so.
Your right about not doing enough research on TD, that I did not do. We all learn something new each day.
Like thrasher, I don't know you or Tony, but dude, earlier in this thread you were on about almost $900 and now it's $1,000. Also you were going on about having a boat load of money to take to another TD, but then you loss of a few hundred bucks is a bad way to overcome recession?

Don't want to shit on your sour experience, but things seem a little inconsistent. If you like this hobby, please for your sake, don't go emotional about your loss, as too often that ends in a 'crash and burn'.

Hope your problems get sorted out for you.

Navalavaho

Known Member
16/7/15
What's inconsistent, they money portion??? The watches were 9 something and after shipping them back to him, I'm. Out of pocket almost 1000.00. I'm cheap and hate loosing a dime when it comes to money.

From my whole experience, Tony has lost a good customer, and he needs to go to business college to learn and understand the fundamentals of doing business correctly.

You want to hang with the big boys, you need to learn to play with the big boys. And if you can't stand the heat, get the f**k out the kitchen.