• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I feel ripped off from Tony, someone please help!

miniatureone

Renowned Member
16/7/14
From my whole experience, Tony has lost a good customer, and he needs to go to business college to learn and understand the fundamentals of doing business correctly.

You gotta be kidding me. You aren't dealing with fortune 500 companies here for Christ's sake.

WatchnScotch

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/12/10
I like Tony, never had a problem ordering from him.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
What's inconsistent, they money portion??? The watches were 9 something and after shipping them back to him, I'm. Out of pocket almost 1000.00. I'm cheap and hate loosing a dime when it comes to money.

From my whole experience, Tony has lost a good customer, and he needs to go to business college to learn and understand the fundamentals of doing business correctly.

You want to hang with the big boys, you need to learn to play with the big boys. And if you can't stand the heat, get the f**k out the kitchen.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I think the above applies more to you then anyone else in this thread.

Navalavaho

Known Member
16/7/15
I think the above applies more to you then anyone else in this thread.
That's rude, I got took for 1000 bucks. Great support to all of us on this form with that insult.

Navalavaho

Known Member
16/7/15
I like Tony, never had a problem ordering from him.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
All good, I must of just had a bad experience. That's what I'm saying alot of people say good things, am I the only one who had it go wrong?

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
If I had a boat load of money, I'd buy a gen... :thinking:

RAMONCITO

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/2/14
[MENTION=108376]Navalavaho[/MENTION]- I suggest you try BK and Stan for your next purchase. I have tried STAN 2x and everything is excellent. I am still saving some money for BK but his reviews are all good.

RAMONCITO

2/2/14
[MENTION=108376]Navalavaho[/MENTION] - Also, both of them are CONUS.

scotty3da

23/8/15
Live and learn I say, do your research about movements, the Swiss ETA is a hard to get movement, only going to get harder into the future if swatch have their way. You do have something in your hand, so I don't see how you have lost $1000. If they don't meet your expectations or if they seem different to the pics of the gen off the gen's website, then perhaps this hobby isn't for you. You could also try another watch, say a BK Deep Sea, if that's no good then at least you gave it a go and you'll know that nothing but a gen will be good enough.

roseboy1

Horology Curious
27/1/16
I don't have any skin the game, but If you paid for a V2 and received a V1 that seems to be a legitimate gripe. IMHO if this same scenario happened in the m2m sales everyone would be posting negative comments about the seller and that he's entitled for a refund. Seems to be a double edge sword. Ending my rant on a positive note. I'm very new and there's some great people in this forum willing to help you with the hobby. Good luck!

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

Asian7750

Trusted Dealer
2/11/09
I think you do not know what is the difference about V1 and V2 . bezel different ,bracelet is different , because they are from different bracelet factory , the plastic cover the bracelet also different , that is easy to see !! and the swiss movement ,all the factory sell this swiss movement , and the colour is differnet from the asian 2836 .

Navalavaho

Known Member
16/7/15
Tony, my experience with you was bad. I am now dealing with pure time and they kick your ass all over the place in service and knowing product. I've since placed 3 orders with them, and not one single issue. I suggest you step up your sales game. You lost a good customer, check out my collection in the sales section.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
I am now dealing with pure time and they kick your ass all over the place in service and knowing product.

Are you serious? Then you don't know jack about PT. Enjoy the honeymoon while it lasts, is all I'm going to say.

varrka

21/3/16
Is it the Swiss or not? If not OP have a point, the problem is with factories selling meet for fish.

Navalavaho

Known Member
16/7/15
It is not Swiss. I've escalated this issue and it has gone on way too long. Toni Ripped me off and I do not suggest doing business with him. If I were a dealer, the number one rule is to answer and meet customers needs with honesty and integrity. This could of all been avoided with quality control.

Navalavaho

Known Member
16/7/15
*I've escalade and really nothing anyone can do except Toni, to try and do me right and do me a solid. Thanks for the previous help Trail boss and team.