• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I feel ripped off from Tony, someone please help!

Navalavaho

Known Member
16/7/15
OK guys, store goes like this. Back in August, I purchased the noob v2 edition from Tony. I communicated with him and said I want the Swiss movement and also want the best noob edition available. He told me it would cost almost 600.00 with the Swiss movement. I agreed trusting the reviews from this site. I also ordered a harley Davidson sub edition and spent almost 900 bucks with him my first order alone. Shipment on the first order was a little slow, he did apologize and admit he was busy. I finally get my order sometime in September, and both the watches are defective. The noob v2 has some scratches on the luminor on the number 4 and 5, I will attach pics from my other phone but it was clearly a defect. The harley Davidson bezel was turning really hard and almost snapped off when I tried it, and the watch felt cheap.

I contacted Tony, and he said send them and I will fix them. I told Tony numerous times, I don't want them fixed, I want them replaced. I spent around 900.00 with you and don't want fixed watches. He then agreed. After numerous emails, I sent him both watches back 4 days after we communicated.

Almost a month goes by and I send him an email. Where are my watches? He tells me, oh I'm sorry, we did receive your watches and I will replace the bezel on the noob deep sea, and the harley bezel is not broken, this is how it comes from the factory. Tony, I've been a replica hobbiest for quite some time, no it does not come like that and I recieved two defects from you. Please do not fix and replace both watches with new ones as I paid you for new watches, not fixed ones. He said not a problem.

Finally come today Nov14th. I have receive both the watches back, the Deep Sea Noob V2 that I ordered, was replaced by a different company. The harley Davidson is the same exact one I sent him with the bezel almost breaking when I try to spin it.

Any help please, I'm not trying to make a big deal or an issue about this, I just want what I paid for and what is being displayed on his website...

Someone please help me??????

Navalavaho

Known Member
16/7/15
I also have all emails and pictures saved from start to finish so anybody can email me or PM me and I can send them everything I just want some help and want exactly what I paid for because I don't think it's fair that I spend almost 900 bucks and at the end not get what I ordered

armedcor

1/2/14
Did you create a ticket with the help desk on this forum? They could probably help you better than a random forum member.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

dave2889

Renowned Member
7/10/14
Raise a ticket with help desk. There's not much any of the members here can do. The admin team should be able to help you though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navalavaho

Known Member
16/7/15
Sorry, I'm such a noob on this site but not too watches.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Navalavaho

Known Member
16/7/15
Did you create a ticket with the help desk on this forum? They could probably help you better than a random forum member.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
How do I do that? Sorry I'm new here?

Navalavaho

Known Member
16/7/15
Raise a ticket with help desk. There's not much any of the members here can do. The admin team should be able to help you though.

How do I do that, sorry I'm new here?

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Thanks, just submitted, what do you think will happen? Or can happen?

Well Admin will look into it, well let them (us) see what the options are .....

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Do you have a pic on the scratches that you are talking about?

Sent using Tapatalk

Navalavaho

Known Member
16/7/15
It won't let me upload. It says I've exceeded my limit. How do I get a bigger limit?

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
It won't let me upload. It says I've exceeded my limit. How do I get a bigger limit?

U need to upload the pic to some photo hosting website like photobucket, imgur etc

Sent using Tapatalk

dave2889

Renowned Member
7/10/14
Or use Tapatalk. That's the easiest way to upload pics. It's how I do it

Navalavaho

Known Member
16/7/15
U need to upload the pic to some photo hosting website like photobucket, imgur etc

Sent using Tapatalk
Sorry I'm having a lot of trouble. What's ur email address and I can send it to you? Can you post it for me?

Navalavaho

Known Member
16/7/15
Or use Tapatalk. That's the easiest way to upload pics. It's how I do it

I'm using tapatalk and that's where it's saying it's too big. What's ur email and I will send it to you, and you can help me and post it for me?

Navalavaho

Known Member
16/7/15
777dd9cee9963d8d63e3fc6cb35b9d5a.jpg