• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Guys, am I dreaming? THE perfect 116610LN...

subaruski

8/12/13
I do realize that. Just wanted to pick Live1's brain real quick since he seemed quite knowledgable on subs in general.

TC'S is not the same model discussed here. This is a debate on the 116610 or the ceramic sub. Tc makes the 16610.

wepiii

18/12/12
I do realize that. Just wanted to pick Live1's brain real quick since he seemed quite knowledgable on subs in general.

Live1, how have you become the sub expert in such a short time? Haha, I've been out of it for a few weeks and when I come back you are a king around here! Congrats!!

live1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/3/13
Live1, how have you become the sub expert in such a short time? Haha, I've been out of it for a few weeks and when I come back you are a king around here! Congrats!!

thanks man,im still learning

xenerationz

Looking Around
7/5/13
Im kinda newbie and would like to get a new ver. of Noob Sub 116610 comming out this month.
Could you guys give me a price information of Noob V2?
Which TD is the best way to get it through?
Thanks

torobravo

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
2/5/10
I keep receiving messages asking about noobfactory.com being my supplier or not :len:

maxracingshox

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/12
Just call yourself "noobfactory.com" and everyone believes you are the good one :)
Is there information about when the noob V3 will arrive us?
cheers

Capt. Obvious

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/5/13
Just call yourself "noobfactory.com" and everyone believes you are the good one :)
Is there information about when the noob V3 will arrive us?
cheers

It's been delayed apparently. Was supposed to be here before CNY. But looks like it will take longer now. That is the word. I hope it gets here soon though...
...if it doesn't I might buy the tudor black bay... I saw it yesterday in the flesh and it is an amazing piece. Really slick with the burgundy bezel!

maxracingshox

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/12
Cny is january 31st right?
i am already betting with myself what they are going to screw up on the v3... They 2 or 3 features and screw 2 or 3 up which were already perfect on the previous model. :D
I estimate the bracelet will lose quality and they mess with the pearl. Maybe also the dial printing... :)

live1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/3/13
yep the noob v1 had amazing rehault engravings.then the v2 they use poor rehault engravings.so ive got a feeling they will fix the insert engravings,and mess up the dial

Wanderlei

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/6/13
Yes, also hoping the v3 will come soon after the CNY. It has been delayed now for quite some time... :(