• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Guys, am I dreaming? THE perfect 116610LN...

maxracingshox

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/12
Hey Fellas,
On a random tour through google I found this:
http://www.noobfactory.com/goods-77-1:1+Rolex+Submariner+116610LN+-+noob+V4+Perfect+Edition.html

It is too good to be true, and that's what is a common sign that it IS too good to be true. Does anyone know noobfactory.com? I mean everyone who is into Rolex reps should know the name noob factory, but has anyone here experience with "noobfactory.com"?
Judging from the pics, it still is a replica because of the SEL play between the lugs, but the rest is simply perfect.
Your opinion is appreciated.

Cheers Max

live1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/3/13
u are dreaming that is a gen ceramic sub and that site it ******* wak avoid like the plauge thanks

live1

Banned
25/3/13
its a fake site u will lose your money.the noob sub c looks like crap compared to the gen pic there showing.im trying to help u guys if u wanna order from these punks please do,but you will lose your cash

zocker4711

Banned
18/3/13
LOL... Bro it Looks soooo Perfect Because it is an Gen :)
Look at the Ceramic Insert it has the Gen Platinum Shine, the Deep of the Numbers are exactly. The Point on that you can Spot every Rep. Insert is the 3 of the 30 in the middle of the 3 is no rounding as in Rep.
The Aftermarket Inserts have the same issue...
Then look at the Rehaut the Engraving ROLEX ROLEX ;)
The Engraving is soooo Clear and Sharp, another Spot under Microshots...
The Lume will be possible but the Factory didn't do or get it, at the Same bright shining.
And Last but Not least is the Deep Hole Effect... No Rep. Crystal look like these Gen Crystal... The Edge of the Crystal is another Point...
only Gen gives you that Feeling ;)

live1

Banned
25/3/13
yeah rwp crystal vs gen is a joke.i can spot gen crystal from a mile off srs

live1

Banned
25/3/13
yeah rep crystal vs gen is a joke.i can spot gen crystal from a mile off srs

zocker4711

Banned
18/3/13
So the Main prob is to get an Nice Case that have an better Rehaut Engraving...
The Rep. Looks all really crap, i mean it is ok for an Rep. but it isn't Perfect...
That's why the 16610 is much better Choice... You can shape the Rehaut and Build an Nice Franken...

I wish i would find an Case, like the 16610 Cases (TC, Sean etc)

I have some Parts for Build an Nice 116610 Franken but the Rehaut will Tell that it is an Rep.

Sorry the Bezel and insert too but These i have for my Franken Project...

Hope that the Next Noob will be in that Point much nicer or the BP

maxracingshox

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/12
Thanks for your responses. :02.47-tranquillity:
Regarding the Rehaut: I just bought a 116610LN few weeks ago and it has the best Rehaut I've ever seen.

I want to upload two pics I just shot, but I can't. Why is this? Post count? Sry I'm new to this forum

live1

Banned
25/3/13
best rehault engravings were noob v1 c stunning perfect depth font spacing alignment.then the v2 came out and they decided to not engrave deep so went backwards

zocker4711

Banned
18/3/13
Live1 are you sure ? I haven't Studie now the v1 in that... But that Sounds Good... I Must Check that...
So all SubC i had Seen in the mean Time hadn't that Good Rehaut Engraving...

So the v1 will Produce ? Or is it Out of Stock ?

maxracingshox

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/12
Jep, my rep actually looks like a V1 but it's not confirmed... It has the too small magnification and the incorrect hour hand which suits the V1, but the engravings on the clasp are way better. It was kind of a bargain so I had to buy it :)

I have pictures of the rehaut, but can't upload them. :ambivalence: Any advice?

zocker4711

Banned
18/3/13
Atm i think about to Build an 116640 i like the NoDate of that Watch much more... And One issue left ;) the DateWheel Center prob :)

live1

Banned
25/3/13
the v1 sucks to be blunt guys.i said the rehault engravings are beautiful,that is all.

zocker4711

Banned
18/3/13
So i Need only an Good Case! :) i have complete Bezel with insert Gen and an Gen Crystal the other Parts are Not that prob...
Dial will be ok i think...
but how is the SEL Fit on that v1 ??? Is it Good?

live1

Banned
25/3/13
so you are building a franken.ok wait until next month for noob v3 if engravings and ligs and cg are nice use that as the base.if its not as good as we hope.just use bp or v2 case,they both take gen parts.ive seen gen insert crown crystal etc on both.

live1

Banned
25/3/13
dont waste gen parts on a crappy v1 they won't even fit anyway.plus thr v1 replicates a gmt2 case so its wrong as hell and don't even look like a perfect gmt2 case imo