• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

D

d4m.test

@maxmind84 so far I know the latter in your post to be a super rep, even though I personally worry about the A7750.....but i also know not messing around with the chrono will ensure more stability. I have no idea of the ceramic bezel one in terms of finish and outlook.

D

d4m.test

Hey guys, would the
BIG BANG V6.5 FACTORY CERAMIC BEZEL + SS CASE ON BLACK RUBBER STRAP
be considered a super rep or only the
BIG BANG V6.5 FACTORY SS BEZEL & SS CASE BLACK NUMBER MARKER DIAL ON BLACK RUBBER STRAP

not sure which one to get, as i want the one closest to gen
The SS Bezel is closer to genuine than the Ceramic (by a decent amount from what I've heard). Also, I've heard that the A7750 movement is very reliable. There are multiple threads about it if you can be bothered to find them. Don't use the chronograph function if you want to minimise the chance of movement failure.

D

d4m.test

This list only lists one model as Super Rep, so if 2 factories produce a Super Rep, the best will be listed.

Regarding BPFF, ZF's been chosen as superior to Noob V2, but I have no idea about V1/V2 differencies.

If you tell me that V1 is better than V2, we must chose between the two.

Noob V2 is still NWBIG tho.

Love this list, got me spending!

Sent from the RWI App

jonf

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/12/13
Just stumbled on this thread. Answers a lot of questions - thank you!

sickkpuppy

Looking Around
31/7/16
This thread is the first one I check, every time! It's not perfect but it doesn't have to be...it does an amazing job giving you a starting point of research. Thank you!!! :) My only suggestion would be including a link to the watches so we can see what they look like without having to Google each one wondering " is this the one"?

I have a sub noon v7, and thanks to this thread, a seamaster and navitimer are both on the way!

Sent from the RWI App

acozcan

Known Member
6/7/17
I have also a recommadation if I may.

This is a great thread that I always check but it would be very useful if a box/section is also included in the first massege that informs about the recently added watches.. It is like a summary of the month or update info of the list or latest additions list etc. Whatever you call. It would be much more easier to keep track for us.

But anyway it is a great thread and a list. Thanks for your effort..

acozcan

Known Member
6/7/17
I have also a recommadation if I may.

This is a great thread that I always check but it would be very useful if a box/section is also included in the first massege that informs about the recently added watches.. It is like a summary of the month or update info of the list or latest additions list etc. Whatever you call. It would be much more easier to keep track for us.

But anyway it is a great thread and a list. Thanks for your effort..

Hahah.. Actually you have a method that I have just realised :))
Now everything is perfect for me..

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Hi, thanks - glad to confirm. This refers to the TAG Heuer Aquaracer Chronograph Quartz Grande Date, gen reference CAF101F.BA0821
The white and black versions are in the super-rep category imho, it´s a quartz with the similar Ronda quartz movement and functions as the gen.

Mine was from Supermirrors, Intime-link for reference: https://www.intime01.co/tag-heuer/1...s-white-dial-on-ss-bracelet-swiss-ronda-.html
Some additional info and quick pics with some dustspecks below.
Designed and developed by professional divers, this Aquaracer watch represents TAG Heuer's historical dedication to scuba diving and extreme sports.

hxicsAx.jpg

Weight: 175 grams including bracelet (some links removed)
Case: 43mm without crown
Dial: 31 mm
Thickness: 12,06 mm exactly

Accuracy: +/- 2 seconds per month, not measurable 0,064 secs per day. It´s a grab&go, I set the time twice a Year when it´s Summer/Wintertime.

Quality/feel: Impressive, apart from the AP V5 Diver it’s the best overall quality I found in a rep. meaning Chronopushers, stem, time-setting, screw-in crown working smooth and precise as a gen. Not only looks but also feels like the gen which is great; crown and pushers come with gaskets.

Bezel: It´s a 60 minute rotating bezel, 2 clicks per minute. Sits tight and well, rotates easily, precisely and fast with somewhat loud clicks. Got a luminous pearl at 12´ together with the marker at 12´ it’s a nice nighttime effect for locating the 12´position;

Lume: Best overall lume in a quartz-rep;

Chrono: Use it as much as You want or need, it won´t break. The main second hand is locked at the 12´ position unless You use the chrono. This is a perfect feature because You don´t have a big ticking hand to look at, this was one of the reasons to buy it quartz in the first place. The running seconds tick visibly at 3´ position if You look direct at the subdial. If the eyes are looking either to the big date at 12´or the 6´encircled subdial You can´t tell. The minute counter scaled to 30 is at the 9´position.
Best chrono feature: Sweeping (!) 1/10 seconds are displayed at the 6´position. This hand sweeps flawlessly (no ticking) very fast measuring 1/10 seconds for the first minute. After the first minute it stops sweeping and starts measuring the hours elapsed – up to 12 hrs counter.

Date: Big date display in 2 windows – one for each datewheel - at 12´, nice feature, perfect visibility

Caseback: Nice, crisp and deep engravings with very high quality of the divers helmet
YUM5FlP.jpg

Bracelet: comes with a double deployant clasp and easy to use (just push open) divers extension. It has 3 working positions for micro-adjustment on the clasp (with tool).
APn4z8X.jpg

Small ticking seconds at three and a best chrono feature: Sweeping (!) 1/10 seconds are displayed at the 6´position. This hand sweeps flawlessly (no ticking) very fast measuring 1/10 seconds for the first minute. After the first minute it stops sweeping and starts measuring the hours elapsed – up to 12 hrs counter.

CnS1saV.jpg

0f2pmCA.jpg

anbmWD4.jpg
Agree 100%. Got mine the other day and I can't find any significant flaws. Tested it to 3 ATM resistance and passed (will test to higher pressure when time permits). Same movement as gen, build quality is very good. Only complaint is a few spots need to be deburred on the bracelet. Very impressive.

3pgKYGV.jpg

Passing 3 ATM pressure test

7iw3RG2.jpg

mumk

Renowned Member
13/7/10
Agree 100%. Got mine the other day and I can't find any significant flaws. Tested it to 3 ATM resistance and passed (will test to higher pressure when time permits). Same movement as gen, build quality is very good. Only complaint is a few spots need to be deburred on the bracelet. Very impressive.

3pgKYGV.jpg

Passing 3 ATM pressure test

7iw3RG2.jpg
Wow this looks supernice! Is it still available at the TDs? Any more pics? Nice black dial, even the same movement as the genuine!!

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Wow this looks supernice! Is it still available at the TDs? Any more pics? Nice black dial, even the same movement as the genuine!!
I bought m2m but it was a catch and release so to my knowledge they are still available. New addition, but my initial impression is very positive.
333QFhD.jpg

mumk

Renowned Member
13/7/10
I bought m2m but it was a catch and release so to my knowledge they are still available. New addition, but my initial impression is very positive.
333QFhD.jpg
Thanks! Been looking for a reliable chrono. Will ask a TD and see if they're still in :)

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Thanks! Been looking for a reliable chrono. Will ask a TD and see if they're still in :)
Yes, my goal was reliable chronograph and a watch I don't have to worry about winding and setting the time frequently.

D

d4m.test

Sounds like a good project. As a community member why don’t you undertake that assignment and add value rather than bestow additional requests on those already doing extensive work for the benefit of this community.

Sent from the RWI App

This is my 2nd favorite replica !!!!!!!!!

Sent from the RWI App