• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

D

d4m.test

Whoops ! :happy:

Definitely up for debate then. Its just tough finding good wristies of the Gen...

Would love to see an in-person side by side. Anyone know if MK actually used a gen to reverse engineer their version?

I think there is a side by side but I can’t recall whether it’s rep to rep or rep to gen. I’ve def seen one.

Sent from the RWI App

Troklo

23/12/15
Just found this gem and all I can say is WOW and thank you for putting so much work into this!
Is there anything I can do to help and make this list/thread even better I'm no expert on anything but maybe there is some research that needs to be done that I can take care of in my free time?

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Just found this gem and all I can say is WOW and thank you for putting so much work into this!
Is there anything I can do to help and make this list/thread even better I'm no expert on anything but maybe there is some research that needs to be done that I can take care of in my free time?

Thanks but no ;-)

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Thanks! Been looking for a reliable chrono. Will ask a TD and see if they're still in :)

I've tried my go to TD recently Steven and said both the white and black are no longer available as it is an old model. I'll start asking some other TDs but don't want the old hassle of confirmation of stock, paying, then it's suddenly out of stock!

Let me know if you do manage to source one.

mumk

Renowned Member
13/7/10
I've tried my go to TD recently Steven and said both the white and black are no longer available as it is an old model. I'll start asking some other TDs but don't want the old hassle of confirmation of stock, paying, then it's suddenly out of stock!

Let me know if you do manage to source one.
Will PM you with details if I find one :) Still no real confirmation in form of QC pics that it's in stock though.

D

d4m.test

Thank you so much for this thread. Whenever any newcomers from Australia ask for help, I just link this thread to them. I just wanted to echo a previous sentiment - it would be very convenient to have the watches linked next to them. It doesn't matter which TD's website, just having a link there or even just a more detailed explanation of factory and version would help heaps. Keep up the great work guys!

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Thank you so much for this thread. Whenever any newcomers from Australia ask for help, I just link this thread to them. I just wanted to echo a previous sentiment - it would be very convenient to have the watches linked next to them. It doesn't matter which TD's website, just having a link there or even just a more detailed explanation of factory and version would help heaps. Keep up the great work guys!

Won't happen and we already explained why. :)

But thanks for your feedback.

D

d4m.test

Look at the list... :)

Sorry but in the list under discussion is the Mark XVII MK with Black Dial and painted indexes (the standard version) not the Le Petit Prince limited edition with blue dial and applied indexes which LuminorReptar mentioned.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Sorry but in the list under discussion is the Mark XVII MK with Black Dial and painted indexes (the standard version) not the Le Petit Prince limited edition with blue dial and applied indexes which LuminorReptar mentioned.

You are right, I read too fast. Any review you can share?