• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15
The Vacheron Constantin Overseas by JJF surely deserves the NWBIG statue, the newer version with the bracelet has fixed the major flaws and the malta cross is very close to gen now

D

d4m.test

I see that the Tudor Black Bay Bronze is mentioned in the list only for the blue version by XF factory. How come the brownish/reddish version is not included? According to this review on both ZF and KW last releases it appears that KW is the best replica with the correct bezel colour. Biggest flaw is the dial lettering and logo which appears a bit flatter than gen:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/review-zf-tudor-heritage-black-bay-bronze-v2.351995/

What do you think? Again, maybe not super-rep but definitely NWBIG?

Any comment on this?

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
The Vacheron Constantin Overseas by JJF surely deserves the NWBIG statue, the newer version with the bracelet has fixed the major flaws and the malta cross is very close to gen now

Is the dial texture correct? This is the only thing that has put me off getting one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
It is correct

Inviato dal mio SM-G950F utilizzando Tapatalk

c3e39a419e225241575f9ed07d912d84.jpg

Didn't look too great here vs gen

razki

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/6/16

What exactly are the flaws, I, at least can't see the difference between the JJF and gen

saintxseiya

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/8/16
What exactly are the flaws, I, at least can't see the difference between the JJF and gen

IMHO the CLASP is the biggest miss! It does not have the cross like the Original! The video shows the clasp delivered, the fotos on the TD pages are all with a GEN bracelet.

Cheers,

Saint

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
All Chinese forums not Honest so need to search by yourself for the truth