• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

D

d4m.test

Ohhh we catch big flaw yesterday thick crown In Rep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you are mixing up between the normal IWC Mark XVII (added in probably super-rep list) and the IWC Mark XVII Le Petit Prince (added in NWBIG list)

up_right

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/17
Spain
Great thread @Omagad . I've been lurking here for a while.

Question: why isn't the PAM382VSF or PAM671VSF not on any of the lists? Is it because the p.9000 has not been repped 100% yet? Anything else holding it back?

Cheers

D

d4m.test

Yeah, wanted to add it, my bad I forgot. Added to "Under debate"

Thats a great list

Could you do me a huge favor and spell it out for me: I am looking to buy a PAM and it seems its hard to get a straight answer on this site when someone asks "who makes the best"

So could you point me in the direction of the best quality replica Pam? thank you

D

d4m.test

Thats a great list

Could you do me a huge favor and spell it out for me: I am looking to buy a PAM and it seems its hard to get a straight answer on this site when someone asks "who makes the best"

So could you point me in the direction of the best quality replica Pam? thank you
Different factories make different quality models. All the models and factories listed right here on this thread are Super Reps.

D

d4m.test

Different factories make different quality models. All the models and factories listed right here on this thread are Super Reps.

thank you

maybe i am just overlooking it but i dont see the links to thr factories or the sites? I do see the models listed above ...

atgm

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
21/11/15
thank you

maybe i am just overlooking it but i dont see the links to thr factories or the sites? I do see the models listed above ...

You can get any of them from any trusted dealer.

solitudex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/11/16
thank you

Navigate to the Trusted Dealers section of the forum. And only use those links in there to get to them and their contact information.

Almost all of them should be able to source for the right models from the respective factories.

D

d4m.test

thank you

Click on the tab Browse>Trusted dealers>Trusted Rep Dealers. Each dealer will have a link to their website. From there you will be able to pick the specific model of watch.

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

This thread has helped me TONS. I am interested in this watch listed as a super rep on the first page: Breitling SuperOcean Steelfish H-factory v2 (arrow second hand version)

However, while looking through pics on google and the watch at the TDs' websites, I did not find the "arrow hand version". Is the above watch a different version from the one I am looking at? The ones I find do not have a arrow shaped second hand. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Edit: Reached 3 posts so I can link an example of the watch I found without the arrow shaped second hand:

https://chazingtime.co/product/supe...ite-dial-brown-leather-strap-a2813-high-beat/

Eagl3

Renowned Member
2/12/16
This thread has helped me TONS. I am interested in this watch listed as a super rep on the first page: Breitling SuperOcean Steelfish H-factory v2 (arrow second hand version)

However, while looking through pics on google and the watch at the TDs' websites, I did not find the "arrow hand version". Is the above watch a different version from the one I am looking at? The ones I find do not have a arrow shaped second hand. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Edit: Reached 3 posts so I can link an example of the watch I found without the arrow shaped second hand:

https://chazingtime.co/product/supe...ite-dial-brown-leather-strap-a2813-high-beat/

From our newest TD Watch Archive.

http://www.warchive.net/product/bre...v2h-fac-a17390/48/?cate_no=45&display_group=1

But it seems Louie has been swamped with orders recently so response times have been...concerning...to say the least. So take that into consideration I guess.