• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Drunk buying

neeeechlas

I'm Pretty Popular
18/10/15
Hi guys! So I'm pretty high right now and am considering purchasing a number of watches. Have any of y'all purchased stuff whilst drunk and regretted it? Haha. Just a fun question. Any drunk purchases?

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Yes, but never regretted it. :thumbsup:

jeffrsho

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/8/13
I bought a Franken once when I was buzzed. Woke up the next morning and realized I sent $1350 for it. Thankfully I ended up loving the watch.

Truthfully I was going to do it anyway but couldn't justify sending that much in a rep. I guess the liquor removed my inhibitions! My recommendation would be to stay off aliexpress though if you are buzzed browsing, that wouldn't end well!

Cheers

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 EDGE using Tapatalk Pro

Radman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
6/12/13
Absolutely. Put the kids to bed, couple of cocktails on a night like this, next thing you know I wake up with a strange QC email in my inbox.

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
Hmm...yeah more than once. Luckily they were ones I'd been on the fence about.

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
Hmm...yeah more than once. Luckily they were ones I'd been on the fence about.

Yep! That's what's about to happen right now. I've been hunting for a few pieces.. Hand a few to many, and well.. Whoops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sleeper

18/3/13
Woken up to mails from members on a buy that surprised me, same from dealers. And m2m buys where no other communication after payment, to where it showed up at my door days later.
Momentarily thinking their is a watch angel looking over me. :tongue:

neeeechlas

I'm Pretty Popular
18/10/15
Nice guys! So I have 3 rolexes and I'm thinking of getting another.

miniatureone

Renowned Member
16/7/14
Just did it a few days ago after coming home from a work party. Apparently the TD wrote to me saying that he wouldn't be able to mail it until after the 18th and if I was okay with that and I said (with caps lock on of course) "NO PROBLEM BUDDY I LOVE IT!"

Sigh...

Kwit

11/7/15
Lol great question man. Every watch I've ever bought involved a few cock tails. Don't make me a bad guy

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Lol great question man. Every watch I've ever bought involved a few cock tails. Don't make me a bad guy

isnt cocktails one word ?

unless you are talking about something we are not ............:p

Repfreak83

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/3/15
Wait, people buy pieces sober??? :doh:

That's part of the FUN!

Kwit

11/7/15
Lol ball buster :) cock tails ... Cocktails .. Aka cheap vodka and cool aid .... What have yeah

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Lol ball buster :) cock tails ... Cocktails .. Aka cheap vodka and cool aid .... What have yeah

Just razzin ya brother !

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13

The best combo is 9 cheap American 5.9% beers, a taco, and that watch you kinda sorta wanted but looks awesome while you're half lit. The next day you realize you bought it and then you track it like a sumbitch. It shows up and it's exactly as represented and you're like "What was I thinking?" But you keep it because you still kinda like it when you look at it, which is usually when you're half lit again, and you put it on and strut around the house being a bad ass and LOVING it. And the next day you wake up and it's on the night stand and it goes back in the watch box. Until the next time...

Those are keepers.

Kwit

11/7/15
Lol this post is spot on for me tonight. Every friday i shoot at a dart tournament and tonight i came home "cocked" (I'm talking vodka raddave) lol I'm over hear looking at this noob v6 sub like eh its only a couple bucks lol...

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Lol this post is spot on for me tonight. Every friday i shoot at a dart tournament and tonight i came home "cocked" (I'm talking vodka raddave) lol I'm over hear looking at this noob v6 sub like eh its only a couple bucks lol...

Ill refrain from comment !

Have a wonderful nite Bro !