• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Drunk buying

iceberg1459

Renowned Member
Certified
27/3/08
So is this a lume shot or an ass shot?? Either way, I'm putting the phone down and walking away ... too many bourbon ales tonight. I definitely don't want any surprises showing up next week!!

dat flatass tho

afdaddy

Renowned Member
13/12/13
Well for me its a bit different.....usually what happens is I'm after a certain watch, so researching, watching on M2M etc.....then I end up getting a little wasted and decide to pull the trigger......so I buy that watch, then my drunk mind figures "hey, you're already paying for shipping, why not throw in a couple more watches?" That's how an order of 1-2 watches turns into 3-5!!

I only regret the ones that sit in my watch box......where I like them enough to hold on to them, but never seem to wear them. Like I've got a Calibre de Cartier and a Breitling Datora that haven't made it out of the box yet....but still can't bring myself to sell them....

djbenson

MULTI ACCOUNT
3/4/15
Madrid + lots of cheap beer + hot weather = This sick Navitimer-ish Scheitling

http://i.imgur.com/WvXVpjE.jpg
WvXVpjE.jpg

laserdog

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/12/15
Me too lol. My first rep was bought under the influence, a Tag calibre 36 - I initially thought it was cool but soon found that I couldn't tell the time with it :dry:

Fortunately my daughter loved it so she got it as an after Xmas pressie!

Motoman4540

24/2/13
I don't have that problem but my wife does! On an Ambien, she makes food in the middle of the night and since I turned her on to one of the rep purse sites, she buys stuff that appears weeks later!

Sent from the USS Enterprise using this species' primitive communications network via Tapatalk

GreenTea

20/12/15
Regretted it when I look at all the sale confirmations in the morning, but no more regrets once the goodies come in the mail :).

TMisch87

22/1/14
It always makes up my mind for ones on my To Get list. Bought a lot off my amazon prime wish list on friday... Just woke up to a lot of dings at the door bell. Haha, So many packages!

wjmccaff

Supporter
Certified
27/11/15
Great post! A few years ago while partying in Bangkok I purchased a crappy Rado with a crocked dial. Woke up next morning next to an ugly bar-girl and an even uglier watch.

Rc12345

Horology Curious
9/11/15
Yes i certainly have ordered quite a few watches and other things having been drunk on the computer.Its dangerous but fun as well,haha.

RichRobby

Renowned Member
1/5/15
Bought a one plus 2 phone on Friday whilst under the influence. It will be here tomorrow. Will I be pleased or will I have drinkers remorse?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kuuuu

24/1/14
OH so that's what I'm supposed to do when I'm hesitating to buy a watch:laughing: