• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

locvs

7/12/20
Germany
Thank you for the updated list!! #notallheroswearcape
looking to pick a Panari watch from the list, but most of the watches you listed has three digits and most of the pan watches on TD website (jtime) has four digit. Am I correct to just at 1 in front of your PAM ref numbers?
Many of the watches listed are no longer available. This is true for most 3 digits Pams.
Still plenty of NWBIG Pams available. Many 44mm Luminors and 47mm Submersibles from VSF are NWBIG or close. See the Panerai forum for more information

dsk2004

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/8/22
USA
*New to this* I notice there’s not many Patek’s on this list. Is that because not many factories replicate them or because the replicas that do exist just aren’t up to snuff? I’m mainly looking for a 5711 style.
The 5712 has a replica movement and have seen many great reviews, especially if you upgrade the moon phase dial.

Reactions: Skeldj

hirtegirte

Seikopath
Supporter
Certified
22/4/22
Germany
even gen has MK1 MK2 and MK3 for them bezels though.
true. with crystal change the Batman/Batgirl is NWBIG imho. Pepsi probably also but colors differ from MK1, MK2 and MK3 - closest to MK1 probably
edit: and dont get me wrong, I have a pepsi in the collection

locvs

7/12/20
Germany

Eldarsh89

Looking Around
29/3/23
UK
Hello ladies and gents. i am looking for the 114300 904L SS/SS Grape ARF but apparently no TD have (meaning that the factory is no more making it?)

do you know if there is another model that accurate?
I have buyed other replicas before... first time picking a watch with this shortage issue..

regards

Skeld
I'm having the same issue and will instead be looking to the GMF version instead, however I can't seem to find much if any information about it on the forum. Does anyone have an opinion on the GMF 114300s?

Nur-Uhr

Time Machine
Patron
Certified
20/2/17
EU
@Skeldj and @Eldarsh89
Some TDs should have some ARF OP39 in stock. BUT I do not think the grape/rhodium dial colored ones.
The only chance is to get one with white/blue dial.
Try Ryan (Intime) or Sead (Supermirror) - Sead possibily could also have them in UK/EU stock

The "older" grape and rhodium versions were really amazing but unfortunatelly not long produced.
These were absolute stunning pieces.

Eldarsh89

Looking Around
29/3/23
UK
@Skeldj and @Eldarsh89
Some TDs should have some ARF OP39 in stock. BUT I do not think the grape/rhodium dial colored ones.
The only chance is to get one with white/blue dial.
Try Ryan (Intime) or Sead (Supermirror) - Sead possibily could also have them in UK/EU stock

The "older" grape and rhodium versions were really amazing but unfortunatelly not long produced.
These were absolute stunning pieces.
Thank you, I will give that a go now

TheBigJS

Play nicely
Supporter
Certified
7/12/22
UK
I see the VSF 116610 is on the list but what's the general consensus on the 126610?
Was just thinking this and did a little search in this thread.
Imho (and my tiny experience) the 126610 rehaut (I have two) is as good if not better than the 116610 (ok, mine is a 116613 but no replica Rolex in gold is making any super rep list).

My personal consensus is the VSF 12661x is at least the equal of the VSF 11661x and thus it's on the first class list, even if it's not on the list!

Kack 13L0CK3R

Magnanimous Supporter
Supporter
1/4/22
CONUS
Was just thinking this and did a little search in this thread.
Imho (and my tiny experience) the 126610 rehaut (I have two) is as good if not better than the 116610 (ok, mine is a 116613 but no replica Rolex in gold is making any super rep list).

My personal consensus is the VSF 12661x is at least the equal of the VSF 11661x and thus it's on the first class list, even if it's not on the list!
I would kindly agree 👍

Reactions: joeyc and TheBigJS