• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
LIST UPDATE: Sorry guys, I was very busy.

Here is the list of the 5 watches that were considered:

ZF 15500 & APS 15500 - Already considered, ended up being FIRST CLASS.

ZF 15703 was considered for Super Rep, but will finally be FIRST CLASS because of 1. Bezel rotation issues. 2. Date that is slightly off. 3. Strap. If it was only 1, would be First Class++. For these reasons, JF is still superior in every aspect.

Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600m LMPO Noob V5 - Finally removed from FIRST CLASS and moved up to FIRST CLASS++ (very hard to find, but still, the list isn't about availability)

Audemars Piguet Calatrava 6007A by ZF - added to FIRST CLASS (logo font is very slightly off, but great watch)

3 additional watches are now waiting for final decision, have a lot of new reading to do, will update asap.
Considering doing a Google Spreadsheet if @trailboss99 can't help with the 10k character limit.

Last edited:

gianboo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/11/22
Hi. I check the list and i see that omega aqua terra 8500 is considered first class like a super rep.
Any feedback about aqua terra 8900?
Is this a super rep too or is better 8500?

Thanks

M1cka270

Horology Curious
20/10/22
Any Panerai 42mm NWBIG ? Thoughts on VSF ? Since almost every model listed here are Noob which I can't get my hands on...

locvs

7/12/20
Germany
Any Panerai 42mm NWBIG ? Thoughts on VSF ? Since almost every model listed here are Noob which I can't get my hands on...
42mm Panerais have the p900 movement inside. VSF uses p9000 movement. p9000 is a 3,7 mm thicker than p900 - hence all 42mm Pams are about 2-3 mm thicker than gen. So none can qualify for the list, as this is quite a significant deviation in the proportions.

Gnerally VSF uses a p9000 clone for all their models.
Models which come with p9000 as a standart are NWBIG imo - 616, 382, 312, 389 etc
Models that come with p9000 labeled as p9010 with closed Caseback are also passable - 1616, 161, 1312, 1313, 1314 etc. etc. p9010 is 6 mm thick with same functions as the p9000 (7,9 mm thick) The 2 mm thickness can be hidden by thinning the caseback a bit, so the reps above have the same thickness as gen, or deviate by just 0.1 - 0.2 mm.

gianboo

23/11/22
Hi, thank you for your job.
Any feedback about Tudor BB KRF 36?

subara

Horology Curious
28/8/22
hello ,I'm looking at this list and I can't believe there isn't any Rolex on it. Is it possible that they haven't made a super replica Rolex yet? Everyone mentions the vsf submariner but it's not on the list .. or I'm looking at it wrong? thx

gianboo

23/11/22
hello ,I'm looking at this list and I can't believe there isn't any Rolex on it. Is it possible that they haven't made a super replica Rolex yet? Everyone mentions the vsf submariner but it's not on the list .. or I'm looking at it wrong? thx
there are 4 Super Rep and 12 First Class but not VSF and not Clean too, that everyone mention like best replica for Subs.
I'm interested to buy one sub no date but in future, now i'm looking for some other brands

Reactions: subara

vlol

Looking Around
26/12/22
Au
there are 4 Super Rep and 12 First Class but not VSF and not Clean too, that everyone mention like best replica for Subs.
I'm interested to buy one sub no date but in future, now i'm looking for some other brands
Can you point me in the right direction for a black subdate?

zelenicaj

Horology Curious
5/10/15
Dear RWI members. Sorry to drop this message here. I’m not a question kind guy without investigating first, but I just can’t find them on TD websites. Either the maker isn’t specified or there is a whole list of same watches with same model numbers. So please help me out, to buy one of those super reps (if super reps aren’t available im ok with purchasing first class rep).

I’m looking for either of those two models:
IWC 3777-01 ZF
OR
IWC 3878 Spitfire V6F

Please reply to this only if you are certain.

Repeth

Supporter
Certified
1/11/22
Dear RWI members. Sorry to drop this message here. I’m not a question kind guy without investigating first, but I just can’t find them on TD websites. Either the maker isn’t specified or there is a whole list of same watches with same model numbers. So please help me out, to buy one of those super reps (if super reps aren’t available im ok with purchasing first class rep).

IWC 3777-01 ZF
OR
IWC 3878 Spitfire V6F

The models are IWC 3777-01 and IWC 3878 Spitfire respectively. The “ZF” and “V6F” that follow the model are the factories that the list recommends. You can reach out to any TD and ask for the model from the specific factory. Some TDs don’t list every watch available so you might have to contact them directly and ask.

gianboo

23/11/22

IWC 3777-01 ZF
OR
IWC 3878 Spitfire V6F

Chazingtime have both

Reactions: zelenicaj

zelenicaj

Horology Curious
5/10/15
Chazingtime have both
I must be crazy (sorry) but I can not get the right one out. For example if I search for 3777 model, only two get listed. If I browse trough IWC models, I get at least 5 of them with 3777 listed as model number and ZF as a maker. The difference are numbers after the 3777 (two digits following in no particular order).

zelenicaj

Horology Curious
5/10/15
I must be crazy (sorry) but I can not get the right one out. For example if I search for 3777 model, only two get listed. If I browse trough IWC models, I get at least 5 of them with 3777 listed as model number and ZF as a maker. The difference are numbers after the 3777 (two digits following in no particular order).
Also Andrew (Trusty) answered my email (where I was asking for the specific items) to let him know the model code, so he can check availability.
And this is the main problem as I don’t know how to explain to trusted dealers.