• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Basik9

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/10/22
Maybe create a Google sheet (excel), put it in Drive and share the link in the original post? Remove the list there and just the explanation how it is composed etc.

Just an idea...
That's great idea! Hope to see it soon

crashworkz

Gentleman
Certified
14/11/22
EU
I think that if we just keep spamming “will we have an update soon?!”, the problem will get solved. Keep up the great work!

Think Season 2 GIF by NBC

Necromere

Horology Curious
23/11/22
I think that if we just keep spamming “will we have an update soon?!”, the problem will get solved. Keep up the great work!

Think Season 2 GIF by NBC
To be fair, he knows what watches are getting added and could just post them as a reply in the meantime, lol.

Reactions: zooha

crashworkz

Gentleman
Certified
14/11/22
EU
To be fair, he knows what watches are getting added and could just post them as a reply in the meantime, lol.
If he wanted to do that, you don’t think he would have already? And have you noticed that most people begging and nagging are new members who has contributed nothing themselves?

I suppose I just get annoyed at the general “give me my free stuff, and give it to me now” mentality.

Waiting GIF

Necromere

Horology Curious
23/11/22
If he wanted to do that, you don’t think he would have already? And have you noticed that most people begging and nagging are new members who has contributed nothing themselves?

I suppose I just get annoyed at the general “give me my free stuff, and give it to me now” mentality.

Waiting GIF

"5 watches are now considered for Super Rep status.

The list will be updated in the next few weeks."

This was posted September 22nd. It's now December 9th. I can fully understand why people are growing impatient as Omagad was the one who set the expectation literally monthly ago. Compound this with the fact that it's the holiday season and, well, yeah.

Reactions: zooha

SpecialK47150

6/1/20
Louisville, KY.
What does everyone think of the VSF Panerai 389 Submersible as a SuperRep/NWBIG? I recently got one and comparing it to online photos of the gen I can't see any tells or flaws.

Necromere

Horology Curious
23/11/22
What does everyone think of the VSF Panerai 389 Submersible as a SuperRep/NWBIG? I recently got one and comparing it to online photos of the gen I can't see any tells or flaws.
There's quite a few posts discussing this exact watch.

SpecialK47150

6/1/20
Louisville, KY.
There's quite a few posts discussing this exact watch.
I know. Having gone through multiple pages of the search, most are just sale threads, but the general consensus seems to be its a pretty spot on rep, that's why I commented in this thread asking specifically if it belongs on the NWBIG list.

zooha

28/12/20
Netherlands
"5 watches are now considered for Super Rep status.

The list will be updated in the next few weeks."

This was posted September 22nd. It's now December 9th. I can fully understand why people are growing impatient as Omagad was the one who set the expectation literally monthly ago. Compound this with the fact that it's the holiday season and, well, yeah.
Agreed, hope it will come soon

xelnyq

Horology Curious
6/4/15
Since there are no updates let's talk. Any new NGBIGs in your opinion?

AP 15703 ZF is NWBIG. Better than JF 10, just the strap is slightly bit worse.