• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Moonshiner

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/12/18
Yep at the bottom to tell you not to buy as it's not considered NWBIG due to dial . I was always surprised they didn't update dial , as the original gen BB had an ETA movement as does the rep.
I owned two ZF Tudor reps and honestly non of them was a super rep. Bracelets feel very cheap and it's almost impossible to find a watch with aligned dial markers.

Reactions: Nickyan and clk168

Victorparis92

28/2/23
Paris
Is it possible to make the sheet more readable ? The black background with the green font :sick:. It could be nice to add columns : still produced or not, factory, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: AliyevTulyakbay

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
I owned two ZF Tudor reps and honestly non of them was a super rep. Bracelets feel very cheap and it's almost impossible to find a watch with aligned dial markers.
Don't agree with the bracelet assessment at all TBH . I agree on the QC of ZF watches , the seem to spend lots of money on R & D to get watches looking the part .Then have them assembled by Guanzhong blind school in the dark .

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Is it possible to make the sheet more readable ? The black background with the green font :sick:. It could be nice to add columns : still produced or not, factory, etc.
You're having a :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ! It's taken peer pressure ( from mainly new members) for Omogad to produce this updated spread sheet .I personally preferred when it was just a list .It doesn't take much effort to find out the necessary info on each watch you require, Omagad has his own life he can't sppon feed everyone . Searching things out might be good for the plethora of clueless new members who seem to inhabit the forum nowadays

Moonshiner

4/12/18
Don't agree with the bracelet assessment at all TBH . I agree on the QC of ZF watches , the seem to spend lots of money on R & D to get watches looking the part .Then have them assembled by Guanzhong blind school in the dark .
I don‘t mean shitter level but still mine were sharp and brushing didnt look as gen. Nice rep? Defitnitely. Superrep? Not for me.

Moonshiner

4/12/18
Just for information, what Tudor reps?
Tudor Black Bay in red and the Black Bay 58 in blue both ZF. As I said, overall nice watches but dial alignment usually horrible (almost impossible to get a good one) and bracelets feel cheap to me. Geektime sent me a replacement dial after mine was so bad but it would also not be perfect.

Reactions: granturismo

granturismo

Known Member
20/4/23
italy
Tudor Black Bay in red and the Black Bay 58 in blue both ZF. As I said, overall nice watches but dial alignment usually horrible (almost impossible to get a good one) and bracelets feel cheap to me. Geektime sent me a replacement dial after mine was so bad but it would also not be perfect.
Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: joeyc

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Not sure when you purchased your red heritage BB, but mine has been in my watchbox for years (V4) .Perhaps ZF have changed their bracelet supplier since my purchase .I say this because the bracelet was a strong point on my watch , very gen like . The rest of your assessment of the watch i agree with tbf . It looks great on the wrist but if you look carefully there are a myriad of flaws , they are also poorly assembled so the QC is difficult . If you know what you are looking for these flaws are easily visible to the naked eye . The CP is wrong , the crown is too long , the dial print is too thin and flat , the caseback engraving is noticably different in quality to the gen , as is the the engraving inside the clasp ,which is also wrongly engraved . My watch arrived, and while well aligned the bezel rotation was poor and needed to be modded . While it kept good time the winding was very poor, and became increasingly dry . After i had it for a while i noticed mist inside the crystal , after opening her up i found ZF had forgot to put a caseback gasket on the watch . So i had to get the watch serviced , and purchase a new gasket . I actually sold the bracelet ( which was mnt and unused) to another member which recouped the cost of repairs .I put the watch on a beautiful ostritch strap and Tudor deployant i already had . I use the watch as a beater when i'm working ,washing the car ,doing the garden etc

sulfacetamide

Known Member
22/8/22
To own a BB58 I confirm that the bracelet is indeed of much lower quality it is seen and felt. The bracelet of my zf has also failed ...

Reactions: Moonshiner

clk168

20/11/21
I'd like to chime in on the Tudor Black Bay Red Zf on the SuperReps list. I was all set on getting one but after reading reviews of rep vs gen I found the pip and the font differences are a huge tell and a deal breaker for me. Now I'm hearing complaints about the bracelet and dial alignment. :(

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
I find myself looking at a particular rep being sold by a TD and then looking back at this list to see if it's worth it or not. This list is truly an excellent resource, can't thank enough.

Reactions: Kack 13L0CK3R

julius11

19/4/20
Agreed, this list is just awesome. Still amazed by some reps on this list (which are sadly not in production anymore). Super weird sometimes, like that Bvlgari Magensium rep. Actually had a gen for a while, and just from the pictures they really look identical and there are just 2-3 very little tells. Probably one of the best NWBIG reps ever.

Reactions: Got20Mate

babachrome27

Supporter
INMATE
22/10/22
It is impossible to judge the quality of a replica watches based solely on images. The feel is the most important factor. Of course, it takes some experience, you have to own soo many watches /reps and gens/ too have the ability to judge properly. On the other hand, here is personal preference.

Reactions: TheBigJS

WolfKissed

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/6/21
California
@Omagad just an idea (maybe too much work to update previous?) but would be cool to see a date of release in the excel sheet next to each Rep as many are now older and not produced. So, a date might help discern if your search is going to be peer to peer or a TD site.

AggressiveTiger

Supporter
28/4/23
USA
Agreed, this list is just awesome. Still amazed by some reps on this list (which are sadly not in production anymore). Super weird sometimes, like that Bvlgari Magensium rep. Actually had a gen for a while, and just from the pictures they really look identical and there are just 2-3 very little tells. Probably one of the best NWBIG reps ever.

Can these even be sourced anymore? Would love to throw one in my watch box for days when I'm feeling FuNkY