• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Comparison of Gen 15400 vs JF 15400

zahid27

Do not accept unsolicited offers
22/6/14
I am in UK too, bought from toro around 2
Months ago, paid by WU. Watches arrived in less than a week, couldnt be happier. I am sure you noticed toros emails may be a little on the brief side, be the service is second to none.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Brilliant, thanks for that. I'll be purchasing tomorrow then hopefully!

Sent from the RWI mobile app

HNTR

I'm Pretty Popular
17/2/16
Just got mine. What should i do now other than where it?

Clean it obsessivley every night, and then carefully put it in the box without letting bare skin touch it and then stare at it in awe... At least thats what I do[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yechkim

Getting To Know The Place
18/2/16
Hey guys. This is a fantastic write up! I'm wanting to grab one myself and was wondering if there was any known issues with the rose gold model? That would be the colour of my choice :)

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Hey guys. This is a fantastic write up! I'm wanting to grab one myself and was wondering if there was any known issues with the rose gold model? That would be the colour of my choice :)

Colour is not quite accurate and the plating WILL fade. Bezel is a scratch magnet on both ST STL and RG models. If you scratch the RG plating (which you WILL) then you're screwed!

minhv123

Known Member
24/9/16
Just got one how do i go about getting it brushed? Sorry I'm new to all of this

CL87

15/12/16
Dear all,

Im new to this forum, and may i know where can i get JF 15400?

Roughly what is the estimated price?

Appreciate if someone can share with me the dealer link, ways to buy etc.

Many thanks.

Mr.Marbella

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/16
EU

CL87

15/12/16
Helo Mr. Mabella, i saw the post staying chazingtime is good for JF AP, any way i can get in touch with them?

ssouthall6

Respected Member
10/10/13
5e65aed993be41cc24210f7bd0a6de41.jpg

Saw the gen in Rome recently for those asking about the gold, here's an up to date reference in the flesh

rockstan

Known Member
4/9/16
Nice ! is it because of the light or its just me, the gold color seems to be lighter than i expected.

5e65aed993be41cc24210f7bd0a6de41.jpg

Saw the gen in Rome recently for those asking about the gold, here's an up to date reference in the flesh

EkaSN

Known Member
23/7/15
Hi all,

Thought I would post this in the attempt to try and help those looking at the differences between the JF 15400 and a gen.

I know there has already been a rep vs gen on the same watch, but I believe that was on a BP version, and we all know JF is currently the king of AP's.

So on to the pics, gen on the left.

Overall, the JF is an absolutely stunning watch. So much so that I literally can't justify the £11k difference, so I'm selling my gen. The money is better in the bank, and I can still pull off the rep as everyone knows I had the gen anyway, so I won't get called out.

Holding both watches next to each other the only immediate difference is the thickness, everything else- including the shine from the metal (which I didn't think they would be able to accurately copy) is perfect.

It's amazing to see how far we've come in the rep world, and kudos to these factories for putting so much effort into these watches for the money we pay for them.

Well done JF!

Dave

Hi friend, your JF v2 is very beautiful..
Really think that my diver needs friend ASAP..
:laugh:

WatchBearer

29/12/16
Just ordered the blue dial SS version from Chazing Time. I've also just bought a new DSLR, so I'll be sure to post high quality pics once everything has been delivered!