• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean new GMT with DD3285 QC pics and video release [finally]

Cicciopasta

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/3/23
Italia
Welcome to Planet Replica. The longest I've waited so far was almost six months. Lean back and enjoy your other watches in the meantime.
Thanks for sharing your experience.
I’m buying a second watch from another TD.
I hope to be luckier.

Relos_Indios

Known Member
10/3/23
Asia
Will a VR3186 fit inside the new clean case? I have an 116710LN franken I'm thinking of upgrading to this new case.

IIRC the Clean and C+ 116710LN's are using the same 126710 case. In fact, the 116710LN cases from both factories even have 126710 stamped between the lugs (this may have already been fixed but I haven't seen a post yet about it).

b7d6e967e8f8d7a6e94f9e8a1d8c337f.jpg

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Thanks for sharing your experience.
I’m buying a second watch from another TD.
I hope to be luckier.
There's also raids going on since a few weeks, so everything's slowed down. I placed two orders beginning of March. One of those arrived three weeks ago, the other one's not even shipped yet.

Scabicide

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/10/13
There's also raids going on since a few weeks, so everything's slowed down. I placed two orders beginning of March. One of those arrived three weeks ago, the other one's not even shipped yet.

You're right, I've heard about the raids too.

nordlcht

Looking Around
27/4/23
Germany
Mir wurde von meinem TD gesagt, dass die nächste Charge davon in etwa einem Monat fällig ist (für alle, die auf QCs warten).
Du meinst das nicht ernst, ich habe die Clean Pepsi DD am 20. März bei j-time bestellt und lasse mich bis heute von Li vertrösten.... Ich hoffe, ich muss nicht wirklich noch einen Monat bleiben

nordlcht

Looking Around
27/4/23
Germany
Ich warte immer noch auf die QC pictures.. Habe am 20 März bei j-time bestellt..... Delay.. Delay.... nervt langsam