• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean new GMT with DD3285 QC pics and video release [finally]

HasA

Horology Curious
9/4/23
Europe
Theonewatches.io but Steve is very nice and easy to work with :).. please let me know I ain't overreacting or tripping bout the transition at the 6 righ

Theonewatches.io but Steve is very nice and easy to work with :).. please let me know I ain't overreacting or tripping bout the transition at the 6 right?

I'm a Noobie in the forum and Reps world but i guess we all do know that we are discussing about reps so discussing about mm to the left or to the right, it's something that nobody will notice on my wrist unless i provide him with a chemical microscope. My opinion, respectfully always

nunu78

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/10
Hopefully, mine will be delivered in next 2-3 days, atm it’s changing hands from DHL to USPS 🙂

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania

Does the transition on the bezel still look like this?
Never gets old, right?

3pkgL1.gif

Cicciopasta

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/3/23
Italia
I’ve made the payment same day and my Pepsi was shipped on Monday
Payment received the 23th of march and up to now I have nothing. Only bad answer.
unfortunately we still haven't got it now ,we will update as soon as there is any news.
Is normal from a TD?
I think no.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Payment received the 23th of march and up to now I have nothing. Only bad answer.
unfortunately we still haven't got it now ,we will update as soon as there is any news.
Is normal from a TD?
I think no.
It’s normal. It’s a new release and TD’s can only get what is made available.

For all the new members, when you order a watch which has just been released you will almost always have to wait a lot longer.

Hugg727

Certified
15/2/23
NJ,USA

For all the new members, when you order a watch which has just been released you will almost always have to wait a lot longer.
In addition to this, CF had an issue with the dial printing not being centered. They caught the mistake and fixed the issue, so this is also adding to the above.

vodamerc

Muppet
22/2/22
Australia
Will a VR3186 fit inside the new clean case? I have an 116710LN franken I'm thinking of upgrading to this new case.

Cicciopasta

18/3/23
Italia

May be correct but before taking my money it’s correct to explain this.
On the first email they talk about 1-2 week.
I am waiting from more than 4 weeks.

Autobús

Conductor de Autobús
Patron
Certified
23/9/21
🇺🇸
They didnt lie to you. Its typical with new releases of any product for there to be delays in release. They didn't intentionally mislead you.

Reactions: AliyevTulyakbay

Temple

Watches, Weights & Protein shakes
Supporter
Certified
12/2/18
UK
If you’re going to take up this hobby, you’re going to have to get used to delays and have a little patience. These things honestly happen from time to time and it’s just part of the game.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
If you were familiar with China - and I don’t mean just replica watches - you would know that everything is 1-2 weeks.

They’re not trying to mislead you, it’s just their way of saying ‘mañana’.

You’ve been here a month, so try and be ok with how it all works rather than complaining that it doesn’t work like you think it should. It’s not a good look.

Last edited:

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Welcome to Planet Replica. The longest I've waited so far was almost six months. Lean back and enjoy your other watches in the meantime.

• Wow
Reactions: AliyevTulyakbay