• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean new GMT with DD3285 QC pics and video release [finally]

Goldsimba1989

13/6/21
Xing improved the platinum plating and the speed bumps are better. Has the platinum Plating with this clean also improved? Or is the 8 (of 18) and the 6 still so rough compared to the other numbers?

Tiger4

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/1/21
Maybe you got bad luck?
I got a Clean V3 recently and it is as smooth as the DD4130 can be and DD are generally.
So cause its based on VS3235, yes, it is butterly smooth to wind, like also the VR3186s are:)
Also have 3 CF V3. They do wind smooth but not like the VS3235 movement- the VS movement winds smooth like gen. The Dandong SA4130 winds little more rough like a VR movement.

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

Tiger4

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/1/21
Also have 3 CF V3. They do wind smooth but winding action is no where near the VS3235 movement- the VS movement winds smooth like gen. The Dandong SA4130 winds little more rough like a VR movement.

ilan69

Horology Curious
26/2/23
LYON
Good morning, I placed an order with Jtime more than six weeks ago for a GMT PEPSI CF with DD3285 and since jtimes tell me that it is on hold from the factory, do you know if I can be confident? should I ask him for a refund?

big_polarbear

Captain SWAGddock
Patron
Certified
27/7/20
Sweden
Good morning, I placed an order with Jtime more than six weeks ago for a GMT PEPSI CF with DD3285 and since jtimes tell me that it is on hold from the factory, do you know if I can be confident? should I ask him for a refund?
I mean honestly I don’t understand why you lot are all stressing like that. The demand for those new CF reps obviously is important. It’s like this for all big releases. Don’t wanna wait ? Buy the 3185 version of the CF pepsi and call it a day

Hugg727

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
15/2/23
NJ,USA
Not to flame you or anything, as I am relatively new to RWI as well, but you could spend a little time with a simple search. There are several threads on here documenting whats going on with the 126710's and the new DD3285 movement. The was a dial print alignment issue that has caused CF to delay the release.

They are shipping now and as far as being confident with Li & Lana @Jtime, they are one of the most trusted of the TD's on here. Its just one of those things that are making many of us have to wait.

LinkseD

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
8/3/23
Germany
It is possible that i am waiting so much beacause this is my first order?
No it isnt. I recently sdwitched TDs because I ordered this watch originally on the 13/03 and didnt receive anything by now.
With the new TD I ordered on 14/04 and got qc yesterday since a new batch from the factory was delivered.