• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean new GMT with DD3285 QC pics and video release [finally]

mcboom

time & patience - the two most powerful warriors
Supporter
Certified
12/1/23
Thailand
Just re-asked my TD, he said 4-5 days now. That’s down from 5-7 days he said 12 days ago 🤷‍♂️
Yes I'm getting a similar story from mine, he said early next week now...

mcboom

time & patience - the two most powerful warriors
Supporter
Certified
12/1/23
Thailand
I've been told early next week that was last Tuesday..

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
The QC's are coming....patience my friends. Been waiting 2 months for this........

2 months, well that's very impressive since the new CF GMT with the new clone movement have only been announced a month ago. Are you sure we're talking about the same watch?

Reactions: Autobús

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
2 months, well that's very impressive since the new CF GMT with the new clone movement have only been announced a month ago. Are you sure we're talking about the same watch?
Several QCs have been rolling out of the new CF with DD3285.

Hugg727

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
15/2/23
NJ,USA
Yes. To clarify, I originally ordered the older movement and the QC for that watch( that I RL'd) came to me on 3/5. That was roughly a day or 2 after the new movement was announced. I then asked my TD to upgrade my order to the newer movement.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Yes. To clarify, I originally ordered the older movement and the QC for that watch( that I RL'd) came to me on 3/5. That was roughly a day or 2 after the new movement was announced. I then asked my TD to upgrade my order to the newer movement.
Got it, thanks for clarifying

Reactions: Hugg727

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
These have been backlogged for way too long.

I hope this is finally released and not some promotion pieces that are being filmed again and we can finally get our damn hands on them
People already have these in hand.

Samgobigs

11/2/20
Looks like Ctime video is out:

My first-glance impression: the movement looks very steady. I don’t see any ‘dance’ of the hands when the hour hand is being changed. I handled prior GMT and would notice that either the minute hands would move around erratically when advancing the hour-hand marker.

The cyclops does look pretty good, but I can still make out the outer white rim. Hopefully a swap with deep crystal would fix that.

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
I see they are calling it the CH3285.

Tiger4

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/1/21
Is the winding action on this Dandong DD3285 buttery smooth like the VS Dandong movement?

Just wondering because the clone 4130 movement on the CF Daytonas winds gritty being a Dandong movement.

Last edited:

fireice2

Known Member
4/3/19
Already got my Sprite last week. I sent to my watchmaker for service because of poor time keeping. It should be back in a week or two.

Reactions: mcboom and aHero

muaddib65

2/3/21
Already got my Sprite last week. I sent to my watchmaker for service because of poor time keeping. It should be back in a week or two.
How off was it? Did you hear back if there was anything wrong or just some ultrasonic cleaning and oil kinda service?

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Is the winding action on this Dandong DD3285 buttery smooth like the VS Dandong movement?

Just wondering because the clone 4130 movement on the CF Daytonas winds gritty being a Dandong movement.

Maybe you got bad luck?
I got a Clean V3 recently and it is as smooth as the DD4130 can be and DD are generally.
So cause its based on VS3235, yes, it is butterly smooth to wind, like also the VR3186s are:)

Reactions: mcboom

Cicciopasta

18/3/23
Italia
My TD says: due to shortage of dandong movement they still can't release new batch now.
Payment received the 23th of march.

• Wow
Reactions: mcboom