• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean new GMT with DD3285 QC pics and video release [finally]

Tiger4

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/1/21
I received my GMT Master II 126710 BLNR with DD3285 today as well. Took it straight to a Dead & Co. Show. The wait has been about a month, and he’s been a great first day on the wrist.

What a beautiful timepiece. Wear it well sir!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mcboom and Mavriff

John Williams

2/8/22
Yesterday I received my new Clean Factory GMT-II Master II 126710 BLRO Oyster with DD3285 movement. It's awesome. The bracelet is a litte squeaky but I'm sure that it will wear in nicely.
Great watch. Can you take some more pictures? Thanks in advance! 😎👍🏻

daytonadude

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
11/2/23
CONUS
I received my GMT Master II 126710 BLNR with DD3285 today as well. Took it straight to a Dead & Co. Show. The wait has been about a month, and it has been a great first day on the wrist.

How was the show?? Thinking of going tonight!

Reactions: Daytona22

Mavriff

Horology Curious
27/5/23
NYC
Nailed it! Nice!

I should say, now that we’re on the topic and there’s probably no better way to preface this:

ever since I’ve come to see the Pepsi as “steal your face” color way, I’ve wanted one for that reason. Was always impartial to the color red and the moniker “Pepsi”. Have you seen Mayers white gold GMT he had engraved with the steal your face?

Sierra3two

Horology Curious
5/11/22
Not to hijack the awesome thread, but my DD3285 bezel is slightly discolored. Any one have recommendations on fixing it? Getting a replacement bezel?

Cdstanley1

Horology Curious
7/6/23
United Kingdom
Nailed it! Nice!

I should say, now that we’re on the topic and there’s probably no better way to preface this:

ever since I’ve come to see the Pepsi as “steal your face” color way, I’ve wanted one for that reason. Was always impartial to the color red and the moniker “Pepsi”. Have you seen Mayers white gold GMT he had engraved with the steal your face?
I’m so sorry, I need to ask… what does ‘steal your face’ mean? 🙈

Mudder

8/9/20
How is the lume? I got an older Clean Batgirl and while I like wearing it as a daily, it annoys me that its lume does not hold during the night, no comparison to my VSF subs or my ZF BB58.

suited

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/4/23
United Kingdom
The Pepsi looks amazing. I’ve always put off buying Rolex because I’ve always found it too flashy and only suits certain people. I’ve never considered myself one of those people as I’m in the military and it would just look out of place on me.

I think once I leave and get a traditional job this will be one of my first purchases. Absolutely class.

Just wondering - has anyone got any comments on the power reserve? I think I read somewhere that it has a 70 hour reserve which is on par with gen. Wondering if anyone can validate that. If that’s correct then that is bonkers to me. Best wishes to all that have received this watch and I hope you have many good times with it!

Mavriff

Horology Curious
27/5/23
NYC
How is the lume? I got an older Clean Batgirl and while I like wearing it as a daily, it annoys me that its lume does not hold during the night, no comparison to my VSF subs or my ZF BB58.
Purely anecdotal, I find it to be strong and satisfactory. I have not done any controlled tests.

Reactions: Mudder

tinitonsi

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
What’s the best rep or aftermarket insert for a Clean Pepsi (BLRO)?