• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean GMT-II Pepsi updated bezel insert V2/V2s review and comparison

SlanderingParrot

Horology Curious
21/1/24
The blue also seems darker on the right one so I would think that was v3. My mandarin is a bit rusty so idk what’s being said in the video. He is shining an uv light on the right one to show its properties, but not on the left?

Sossy

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
28/12/21
🇩🇪
I'm completely confused. Which is the correct font and the latest version? My 9 is curved, while on many pictures, I see a 9 with a straight back.

diamonds

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/3/21
I'm completely confused. Which is the correct font and the latest version? My 9 is curved, while on many pictures, I see a 9 with a straight back.
Curved 9 / curved 6 is more accurate / gen like.

Reactions: CTime

Mkempes

Patience you must have my young Padawan
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/12/23
EU
The fake Cleans have the 3 completly curved, too. So there's a good chance that you got a legit Clean with the correct font. However as stated before: have a look at the movement to be sure.

daytonadude

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
11/2/23
CONUS
I’m comparing my V3 and V2 and 1) the crystal looks much better on my V3 2) the writing on the dial looks thicker and more raised, same with the crown

The bezel is definitely darker and less pastel like. Gonna go to a second hand watch seller and see if I can compare with a gen MK3.

EM9

Watch Acquisition Disorder
Supporter
Certified
7/8/18
28.3772° N, 81.5707° W
I make confusion.

Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

JordanEleven

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/5/20
Sono completamente confuso. Qual è il carattere corretto e la versione più recente? Il mio 9 è curvo, mentre in molte foto vedo un 9 con la schiena dritta.
Dude, can you post a photo of your dial crown please? Thank you