• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean GMT-II Pepsi updated bezel insert V2/V2s review and comparison

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
This is a CF V3 close to a gen 2021. Anyone saying the gen is so different, so far, so much better and worth the 3k€+ of a gen insert doesn’t have a clue or most likely never held them close by (no offence intended ofc)

We’re at a point where rep inserts are almost as good as they can get. Kudos to CF.

Nuff said... Moderators, think you may close this thread, we have reached a conclusion :LOL:

Really looking forward towards mine.

Last edited:

Steve McGarrett

Known Member
Patron
Certified
8/3/18
If I see the last 2 posts - then it is still the case that there are Y2L3 as well as L6V6 engravings. But there don't seem to be any differences, do there?

Reactions: CTime

Mkempes

Patience you must have my young Padawan
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/12/23
EU
I read somewhere that the cases with Y2L3 engraving were an older batch and they had some issues with waterproofness.

Don't know if this is really true, you may check with your TD.

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
I read somewhere that the cases with Y2L3 engraving were an older batch and they had some issues with waterproofness.

V3 and v3s have like just been released. Whoever said that prob have no idea whatta h#ll he was talking about

Temple

Watches, Weights & Protein shakes
Supporter
Certified
12/2/18
UK
Postman just delivered my V3s. Whilst some of the pics I’ve seen and my QC did have a bit of a ‘Ferrari red’ look to it, I’d say it’s a deeper red IRL. Seems to change depending on lighting too which many have said on this thread already.

Sized and on my wrist for now but it’s then off to my watchmaker for mods!

big_polarbear

Captain SWAGddock
Patron
Certified
27/7/20
Sweden
Postman just delivered my V3s. Whilst some of the pics I’ve seen and my QC did have a bit of a ‘Ferrari red’ look to it, I’d say it’s a deeper red IRL. Seems to change depending on lighting too which many have said on this thread already.

Amazing. Yes, I must admit that your earlier post and the other gentleman claiming that only the ”S” version possessed the gen shine, convinced me to take the plunge. Glad to see that the ”ferrari red” is related to picture processing and not IRL tones

Reactions: Temple

big_polarbear

Captain SWAGddock
Patron
Certified
27/7/20
Sweden

Sorry for double posting, but @Temple do you see any cherry 🍒 red tones to this insert ? Do you have any previous version, for example V2, to compare with ?

Temple

Watches, Weights & Protein shakes
Supporter
Certified
12/2/18
UK
Sorry for double posting, but @Temple do you see any cherry 🍒 red tones to this insert ? Do you have any previous version, for example V2, to compare with ?
Yeah definitely some cheery red tones in there for sure. I don’t have a V2 to do a comparison I’m afraid. We’re going to have to wait for ctime to do theirs 🙁.