• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean GMT-II Pepsi updated bezel insert V2/V2s review and comparison

fino6

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/12/23
Europe

wubsub

i like subs
Patron
Certified
31/10/18
sorry who are?
Hi guys at post 1252 I asked more info about 6 font in rehaut to check real or fake clean gmt2.

Someone could please confirm me that the correct font is on first image?

first real second fake

JOSswag

Known Member
Certified
17/7/23

Hello. Need some opinion. How does this crystal sit? Too high or just sit correctly? Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Valentz

Honest Scammer
Supporter
MULTI ACCOUNT
7/5/20
If I may, I want to share a bit of information about this pepsi insert.

Its not about going to 80's party under black light, or what right or wrong under normal light.

But if you choose the insert thats not fully shown bright red under UV (V2 only show red color under UV in blue part, V2S show red color in blue n red part) you are not going to get what gen looks like. Thats why replicate pepsi insert is very very difficult.

Im affraid i cant explain good enough as english not my main language, but i will show with pictures. This is my V2S (or perhaps called V3 now) under different low n bright light situation.

H0krsP.jpeg

H0k89J.jpeg

H0k6ho.jpeg

H0k9Rk.jpeg

H0kBZW.jpeg

H0kQqS.jpeg

Im very sure Ctime will help you get the right insert, just make sure you order the full red under UV, Just like this pict.

H0kwn1.jpeg

Anyway, this is only my opinion. Please dont bully me if you not agree with me, just ignore me if you think im wrong. Thank you.

big_polarbear

Captain SWAGddock
Patron
Certified
27/7/20
Sweden
If I may, I want to share a bit of information about this pepsi insert.

Its not about going to 80's party under black light, or what right or wrong under normal light.

But if you choose the insert thats not fully shown bright red under UV (V2 only show red color under UV in blue part, V2S show red color in blue n red part) you are not going to get what gen looks like. Thats why replicate pepsi insert is very very difficult.

Im affraid i cant explain good enough as english not my main language, but i will show with pictures. This is my V2S (or perhaps called V3 now) under different low n bright light situation.

H0krsP.jpeg

H0k89J.jpeg

H0k6ho.jpeg

H0k9Rk.jpeg

H0kBZW.jpeg

H0kQqS.jpeg

Im very sure Ctime will help you get the right insert, just make sure you order the full red under UV, Just like this pict.

H0kwn1.jpeg

Anyway, this is only my opinion. Please dont bully me if you not agree with me, just ignore me if you think im wrong. Thank you.
Now, this looks absolutely fantastic.

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Got my QC for V3 today and are pleased. I usually never post until approved but I'm still waiting for some additional pics so please comment only on the insert/version if you wish.

Mods will later be made due to high crystal and too large magnification.

Last edited:
Reactions: AG91 and Valentz

sputim

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Patron
Certified
20/1/13
I think that v2 (pastel colors) batch has gone…

sadly mostly gone..maybe some TD's still have stock left but will soon be gone for good

Reaps

-
25/9/22
Holy moly every time I check this thread there is a new version 😂
When even Rolex can't nail down their bezel production technique, of course the Chinese factories are gonna struggle lol

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
This is a CF V3 close to a gen 2021. Anyone saying the gen is so different, so far, so much better and worth the 3k€+ of a gen insert doesn’t have a clue or most likely never held them close by (no offence intended ofc)

We’re at a point where rep inserts are almost as good as they can get. Kudos to CF.