• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean GMT-II Pepsi updated bezel insert V2/V2s review and comparison

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Postman just delivered my V3s. Whilst some of the pics I’ve seen and my QC did have a bit of a ‘Ferrari red’ look to it, I’d say it’s a deeper red IRL. Seems to change depending on lighting too which many have said on this thread already.

Sized and on my wrist for now but it’s then off to my watchmaker for mods!

Can you take shots in direct sunlight?

purplehaze89

Known Member
18/9/21
I’m actually swapping out the dial for a Oascom meteorite and updating the crystal with gen along with swapping out the gasket for correct date mag.

Sorry to the Pepsi purists on this thread …I’m just on a bit of a meteorite binge at the moment 😂
are you going 2.7mm gasket or just a gen gasket to match the gen xtal?

Mkempes

Patience you must have my young Padawan
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/12/23
EU
looking forward to see before and after pics to compare xtal and magnification!

Reactions: Temple

daytonadude

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
11/2/23
CONUS
Postman just delivered my V3s. Whilst some of the pics I’ve seen and my QC did have a bit of a ‘Ferrari red’ look to it, I’d say it’s a deeper red IRL. Seems to change depending on lighting too which many have said on this thread already.

Sized and on my wrist for now but it’s then off to my watchmaker for mods!

It definitely looks too bright compared to mk3 in these pics, but you’re saying it isn’t?

Mkempes

Patience you must have my young Padawan
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/12/23
EU
looking forward to see before and after pics to compare xtal and magnification!

Reactions: Temple

Temple

Watches, Weights & Protein shakes
Supporter
Certified
12/2/18
UK
It definitely looks too bright compared to mk3 in these pics, but you’re saying it isn’t?
I obviously don’t have your mk3 in hand to compare, but all i said was that it wasn’t as ‘bright’ IRL as my QC pics had led me to believe.

Last edited:
Reactions: daytonadude

MerovingioRS

Known Member
9/8/18
I obviously don’t have your mk3 in hand to compare, but all i said was that it wasn’t as ‘bright’ IRL as my QC pics had led me to believe.
How long ago did you order this GMT?! Andrew (Trusty Time) tells me that the watch is not available and will take time.
Where is the truth?

Temple

Watches, Weights & Protein shakes
Supporter
Certified
12/2/18
UK
How long ago did you order this GMT?! Andrew (Trusty Time) tells me that the watch is not available and will take time.
Where is the truth?
I ordered from Ctime on 27th December.