• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean GMT-II Pepsi updated bezel insert V2/V2s review and comparison

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

big_polarbear

Captain SWAGddock
Patron
Certified
27/7/20
Sweden
Oew! If this is correct, i might upgrade. Love the colors of the v2s, but bezel numbers seem smaller and not white enough.
Not accurate imo, because you can see that there is two different light sources in the image: one artificial source from the left, and probably sunlight from the right. Add to this that the sunlight rays hit the leftmost at a much steeper angle than the other three watch, and the platinum filling appears darker.

There are countless of earlier pics putting the v2 next to a gen insert, and it was pretty spot on in terms of whiteness

Temple

Watches, Weights & Protein shakes
Supporter
Certified
12/2/18
UK
Sorry to check V2 or v3
V3s doesn't exist
V2s is now called v3
V3s does exist. Ctime have confirmed that it does and if doesn’t, then clean are clearly producing packaging for a watch that strangely doesn’t exist….

Last edited:
Reactions: AG91

suppish

Supporter
Certified
1/10/17
Agreed - always thought v2/v2s are the pastel reds and v3 was the darker red

Noobrepguy

Horology Curious
28/12/23
I am going to confuse you guys more

Make your own conclusion

From left to right
V2( pinkish red and lighter dark blue, closest to gen mark 1), V2S was never released to the public except for samples
Gen Mark 3
V3 ( darker red and darker blue, most like gen in my opinion, however glow under uv is not that strong)
V3S ( lighter red than v3 , blue same , more expensive but uv glows exactly like gen)
So v3 is most like latest gen Pepsi? I thought I've heard it's most like gen 2.

Majorero

Looking Around
3/8/19
V3s does exist. Ctime have confirmed that it does and if doesn’t, then clean are clearly producing packaging for a watch that strangely doesn’t exist….

It is possible that it is written by the distributor so as not to confuse it with others, and the manufacturer uses the same bag?.

Temple

Watches, Weights & Protein shakes
Supporter
Certified
12/2/18
UK
It is possible that it is written by the distributor so as not to confuse it with others, and the manufacturer uses the same bag?.
As I said, ctime have already confirmed on this very thread that they exist. They are very close with the factory so we can take as given.

Additionally, the ‘v3s’ is printed and not written in the same print as the clean logo on the packaging

meksovic

Rep Collector
10/4/14
I have the latest video directly of V3 and V3S.
V3S under UV incredibly beautiful same as Gen, but I am confused what to choose now!!