• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean GMT-II Pepsi updated bezel insert V2/V2s review and comparison

Mkempes

Patience you must have my young Padawan
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/12/23
EU
User plating xing incerts is ussdassein

Mkempes

Patience you must have my young Padawan
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/12/23
EU
Which version did you get?

hollabizack12

Horology Curious
29/4/23
Xing products suck tbh man. I don't know why their products are so highly praised. I recieved a dj 36 bezelf from him and it's literally the same as the clean bezel. My watchmaker (I won't mention names, but he is highly regarded on this forum) couldn't tell the difference between clean and xing. Contacted Xing and his response "hmm never had anyone tell me that before" that's it.

Reactions: mumu2022

meksovic

Rep Collector
10/4/14
Xing products suck tbh man. I don't know why their products are so highly praised. I recieved a dj 36 bezelf from him and it's literally the same as the clean bezel. My watchmaker (I won't mention names, but he is highly regarded on this forum) couldn't tell the difference between clean and xing. Contacted Xing and his response "hmm never had anyone tell me that before" that's it.

And when have problem and contact him he dont reply anymore.

J22HRP

Franken Addict
Patron
Certified
26/9/18
UK
Im now baffled with which Pepsi insert from clean is the one to hunt down.
Might just buy the gen insert at this rate! Problem with that is - I will then be about another 2.5 grand down in the Franken hobby 😅

diamonds

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/3/21
Im now baffled with which Pepsi insert from clean is the one to hunt down.
Might just buy the gen insert at this rate! Problem with that is - I will then be about another 2.5 grand down in the Franken hobby 😅
You'll be just as baffled deciding which gen BLRO insert to hunt down: mk1, mk2, mk3, mk4. 😜

mumu2022

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/1/21

Always wait for the factory update, i will never buy from the after market seller.

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
with the latest version Rolex found the balance, in the latest MK3 the blue was too dark and looked like coke in certain lights.
Now the gen pepsi insert is perfect, I picked up my new one in the boutique a few months ago, to replace my broken MK3, and it's gorgeous!

Reactions: AG91 and mhrboy

JOSswag

Known Member
Certified
17/7/23

After shaved down the gasket about 0.2ish mm. How does the crystal sit now? Maybe some expert can give some input. Thanks!

PS : Sorry for bad quality pictures.

mhrboy

Renowned Member
Certified
13/4/21

After shaved down the gasket about 0.2ish mm. How does the crystal sit now? Maybe some expert can give some input. Thanks!

PS : Sorry for bad quality pictures.
IMHO looks good!
Is it stock clean or gen?
How did you shaved? Did you repeated leakage test?