• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean GMT-II Pepsi updated bezel insert V2/V2s review and comparison

Mkempes

Patience you must have my young Padawan
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/12/23
EU
V2 was not available either.

I still believe my TD is right. It's just another batch of v2s and v2 we've been waiting for.

sputim

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Patron
Certified
20/1/13
v2 looked better! hope to still get one

Milburn1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
1/11/22
UK
“V2s” or whatever batch was available at the time I received this week. Honestly for the price the watch is great and it looks great in person so no complaints at all from me. Crystal isn’t too bad either OOTB on these new models. Only thing I could say that needs improvement is the jubilee bracelet, it doesn’t come anywhere close in terms of quality compared to my gen.

purplehaze89

Known Member
18/9/21
Yeah would say V2 and V2S is close to the specific MK2 example in the above pic and v3 / v3s is close to MK3.

sputim

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Patron
Certified
20/1/13
do the CF v2 inserts look closer to the mk1? anyone that had the chance to compare that irl?

meksovic

Rep Collector
10/4/14
This is my Xing bezel, on day light it is beautiful but platinum filling is terrible.
I have contacted him and sent pics and he never respond to resolve this problems.
Hope I helped someone.
Pics are taken with loupe 15x zoom and led light.

Mkempes

Patience you must have my young Padawan
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/12/23
EU
That looks bad.

I remember a post in this thread of someone who sent his incert for getting the platinum filling reapplied. You may search and contact him.

Reactions: DeLoMan