• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean GMT-II Pepsi updated bezel insert V2/V2s review and comparison

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Ctime said it will be a v3 and a v3s to soon (yes you heard right). More info will come. I believe they will replace v2 and v2s

Last edited:
Reactions: AG91

Milburn1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
1/11/22
UK
Sounds like they can’t get the colours on the bezel the same with each batch so they’re changing to a different version each time 😂 received mine today and I’ll I can say is it honestly looks fantastic regardless of the if they call it V2 or V876

Reactions: leo6929 and Uhr70

Mkempes

Patience you must have my young Padawan
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/12/23
EU
Strangely, my TD Steve from theonewatches told me there's no V3. He checked with the factory.

Might also be a new batch of V2.

Mkempes

Patience you must have my young Padawan
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/12/23
EU
My TD Steve form theonewatches told me there is no V3. He checked with the factory. Very strange.

Could it be just another batch of V2?

Trouble61

Looking for trouble?
Supporter
Certified
20/1/16
Netherlands
Bruh why is this such a headache 😂😂
Otherwise they can’t make money. Obviously there are 3 colors in gen: mk1,2,3. They could replicate 1:1 if they want but nobody will buy anymore if the perfect rep exists in 1 version.

Its a game here they playing very well by bringing out versions after versions and everytime ‘it gets better and closer’ :)

Reactions: flashu

Temple

Watches, Weights & Protein shakes
Supporter
Certified
12/2/18
UK
Whether it be V2, V2s, V3 or whatever may come in the coming months….current owners all seem to be super happy with their purchases. That’s what I’ve taken away so far :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: leo6929

daytonadude

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
11/2/23
CONUS
Just summarizing some of the videos from Youku regarding V2S and V3:

- Clean have added some graphics on their zip lock bags recently but that is not a definite way to determine whether it is v2 or v3 of the watch
- Only difference between v2 watch and v3 watch is in the bezel color.
- The red on the v3 bezel is a brighter red closer to a cherry red
- V2S bezel is too shiny compared to gen
- The blue on the v3 is a little more dull and closer to gen
- V3 is closer to gen when viewed in reality
- The platinum filling on V2S is more shiny and dark , the V3 platinum filling is brighter and closer to gen
- When UV light hits the bezel, the V2S is a much brighter red and the v3 is a darker and deeper red
Thanks for this, what I don't understand from these videos is that v3's red looks lighter than v2s, bringing it closer to the v2's more pastel look? Spoke to C Time and it sounds like the chain is v2-->V3S (yes there is a V3s) and v2s--> v3

What a crazy, confusing product rollout, which will no doubt mean more sales for Clean.

RollyAP

Renowned Member
Certified
25/3/21
Looking at the side by side in the videos, I also preferred the look of the V2S

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
I don't know how you can discriminate bezel versions from pictures alone....but again, I am happy with mine, which by all accounts here, may be a V2 or V2s... lol

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Patron
Certified
5/2/22
EU
More and more I believe that this thread is ocd friendly

Kudos for these fine tuning but cmon buy the damn watch and wear it proudly no one will be there with uv light to catch your nuance of red or sunny blue

Waiting for V4 release to buy one of these actually….

wayne anything GIF

japer

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
19/5/12
EU
i am currently wearing the v2 and it is an amazing watch. I even dare to say that i like this color over my gen pepsi (MK3). The color is rich and more classy to me. When trying to take pictures it never ever shows the colour as it is in reality. And I tell you: it’s gorgeous. I haven’t seen that pink colour yet, not in any light. So maybe the V3 is good, but the v2 is so lovely, no need to change it for me.

japer

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
19/5/12
EU
i am currently wearing the v2 and it is an amazing watch. I even dare to say that i like this color over my gen pepsi (MK3). The color is rich and more classy to me. When trying to take pictures it never ever shows the colour as it is in reality. And I tell you: it’s gorgeous. I haven’t seen that pink colour yet, not in any light. So maybe the V3 is good, but the v2 is so lovely, no need to change it for me.
Btw: the time keeping is out of this world and just as good (or even better ) as my gens. However: a gen is a gen and the movement is made with much better, and solid materials. But still, this watch is to die for!