• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean GMT-II Pepsi updated bezel insert V2/V2s review and comparison

Valentz

Honest Scammer
Supporter
MULTI ACCOUNT
7/5/20
IMO n according to my personal taste, V2S is awesome.
Love it. The cherry red color pop up easily compare to V2, brighter platinum fill (wash it several time, platinum just fine) , slightly bigger font you can compare the 10 n 12, above is V2S, watch is V2
HFyoL5.jpeg

Bought from @CTime , maybe this is the latest V2S batch, i dont know. I just wants to thanks ctime for his effort (took long enough) until i finally can have this insert.

And now after i install the V2S to the watch, no filter or photoshop needed.
HFyI7t.jpeg

HFyq8F.jpeg

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Love it. The cherry red color pop up easily compare to V2, brighter platinum fill (wash it several time, platinum just fine) , slightly bigger font you can compare the 10 n 12, above is V2S, watch is V2
HFyoL5.jpeg

Bought from @CTime , maybe this is the latest V2S batch, i dont know. I just wants to thanks ctime for his effort (took long enough) until i finally can have this insert.

HFyI7t.jpeg

HFyq8F.jpeg
I continue to see these different colors from gen, despite being greatly improved

Trouble61

Looking for trouble?
Supporter
Certified
20/1/16
Netherlands
HFyoL5.jpeg

HFyI7t.jpeg

HFyq8F.jpeg
😍😍😍😍😍

Reactions: Valentz

suppish

Supporter
Certified
1/10/17
So v2s went from a pastel red to the deeper red? Now it looks much better

Reactions: flashu

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
My Youku subscriptions are now coming in with V3 for inserts, seems like V2S is not a thing anymore. They compare it to the v2/ pastel. I wonder if something changed in the V2S to now be considered V3 or if it's just a name change.

Last edited:

Temple

Watches, Weights & Protein shakes
Supporter
Certified
12/2/18
UK
My Youku subscriptions are now coming in with V3 for inserts, seems like V2S is not a thing anymore. They compare it to the v2/ pastel. I wonder if something changed in the V2S to now be considered V3 or if it's just a name change.

Yeah C-time confirmed the same earlier today too

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Damn, maybe time to buy a pepsi now. This V3 looking very good:love:

RollyAP

Renowned Member
Certified
25/3/21
Just summarizing some of the videos from Youku regarding V2S and V3:

- Clean have added some graphics on their zip lock bags recently but that is not a definite way to determine whether it is v2 or v3 of the watch
- Only difference between v2 watch and v3 watch is in the bezel color.
- The red on the v3 bezel is a brighter red closer to a cherry red
- V2S bezel is too shiny compared to gen
- The blue on the v3 is a little more dull and closer to gen
- V3 is closer to gen when viewed in reality
- The platinum filling on V2S is more shiny and dark , the V3 platinum filling is brighter and closer to gen
- When UV light hits the bezel, the V2S is a much brighter red and the v3 is a darker and deeper red

Last edited:

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Is the date mag correct now? Hard to see on the pictures. Tds dont understand what I mean about the date font.