• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean GMT-II Pepsi updated bezel insert V2/V2s review and comparison

Holy0ne

Known Member
27/6/21
Yes, I'm aware, but the serial number is from the last batch. Can anyone confirm this? I would feel upset if it was actually corrected.
CTime confirmed that they changed the font of the serial number.

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
Yes, I'm aware, but the serial number is from the last batch. Can anyone confirm this? I would feel upset if it was actually corrected.
seems to be old insert with new serial yes

boonnn

Known Member
29/10/16
So the old insert are the same one that doesn’t show red/pink under uv light?

Suj30

Horology Curious
17/10/23
I’ve been told by CTime that some stocks have been updated (new serial font and v2 bezel). Unfortunately I ordered my watch and approved QC before the serial update😭

diamonds

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/3/21
Are 90% of this community rave-lovers or why this obsession of the UV-color?
The insert glowing all red under UV light shows the insert is red underneath the blue, which gives the blue a "purple-ish" hue, similar to a gen BLRO insert.
This is a very good thing and something we've all been waiting for.

Last edited:

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Are 90% of this community rave/trance-lovers or why this obsession about the UV-color?
The former - haven’t you been to the Supporters Bar yet?

rave GIF

BobbyBaltimore

Horology Curious
22/4/23
Aus
Now with the infamous bezel lip mod. Makes all the difference when the light hits it. I wasn’t so excited about a rep since the 4130 movements first came out. Absolutely in love with it and having had the gen, not worth anymore spending tens of thousands on it. NWBG material here.

Example: latest DD3285 CF pepsi with 7035 gen crystal, gen datewheel, gen hands, rebrushing, bezel lip mod.

Does the lume on the dial match the gen hands lume? Or is there a slight difference?