• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean GMT-II Pepsi updated bezel insert V2/V2s review and comparison

greenbeans

12/9/20
Yeah I should have clarified that I am only comparing the inserts and not the watch as a whole. The watch with the V3 insert has the L6V6 serial. The V3 does react to UV anyone is concerned with that ( I am personally not) but the V3s is vastly brighter under UV. It was hard to capture on camera holding the phone and the light.

Difference wise on the V3s the blue is a bit lighter and less saturated and the red is a bit more red to me. In low light the V3 almost looks like a dark red wine. I personally like having both. I wish the v3s had the darker blue from the v3 though.

I just got qc pics from ctime but it's showing the Y2L3 serial, does that mean it's not V3 bezel?

Reactions: xZeroCoolx

TerryRobot

Patron
Certified
13/9/15
Ok so back on topic, week or so old v3 Clean with 2 hairline cracks at the arrow and 12, barely seen with the eye but under magnifier they are there, spoke with the TD who, is really very helpful and cant fault them but the factory dont replace them you have to buy new (i did say it would be easier for the whole ring with insert fitted to be replaced but still that shouldnt be all that much considering the overall cost.

Any ideas as it seems a little harsh paying almost 50% just for a replacement bezel that looks to be a mfr issue
Great pictures

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
My first order with CTime has been outstanding so far. Great QC pictures two days after payment. Let's hope that the shipping goes as well.

My Clean DD4130 Daytona has been great, and this new Clean GMT Pepsi DD3285 looks like it runs about as good as it gets...
KE87D8.jpeg

Outstanding experience with this order from CTime...

Excellent Quality Watch - Fast QC and Really Fast Shipping.
KRUj32.jpeg

996RUF

Known Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
8/9/17
Just made my first order with Ctime with this one. Beyond excited to check this one out!

Perfect base for my franken.

Reactions: Sossy

engmae

Am Enzi
Supporter
Certified
21/2/24
Really wonderful job they almost kick off the gen

This is a detail I hope would be fixed in the next Clean version

KFly3F.png

The sharpness of the edge is not like gen in slight different measure as shown in the yellow circle I put the arrow to show it (when you see it you can undo though 💀)

Hope you can give this note to Clean Factory @CTime ☺️

Last edited:

jb2007

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/9/16
My watchmaker cannot install the crystal gen. He says the rep plastic ring doesn't fit. Can you tell me what he's doing wrong?

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Really wonderful job they almost kick off the gen

This is a detail I hope would be fixed in the next Clean version

KFly3F.png

The sharpness of the edge is not like gen in slight different measure as shown in the yellow circle I put the arrow to show it (when you see it you can undo though 💀)

Hope you can give this note to Clean Factory @CTime ☺️
The one in the picture on the left is the most correct. Which one do you want to achieve?

engmae

Am Enzi
Supporter
Certified
21/2/24
The one in the picture on the left is the most correct. Which one do you want to achieve?
The one in the left

The different is obvious and little bit measures variation can get the gen details

With DD3285 No need forGen. anymore (my perspective though)

Only minor modding will give you a really super watch for long term

PallMall

I'm Pretty Popular
16/9/14
Hi Guys
Is the jubilee bracelet a bit shorter than the oyster? I recently received my v3 and to be honest it is not even long enough to fit on my very average wrist.

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Hi Guys
Is the jubilee bracelet a bit shorter than the oyster? I recently received my v3 and to be honest it is not even long enough to fit on my very average wrist.
My wrist is 18.5 cm and I take one link off

john ap

Looking Around
MULTI ACCOUNT
7/5/24
Is V3s exclusive from Ctime onky? I asked other seller and they only have V3 only