• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory Racing Dial Daytonas Release

brendan777

Golfer
Banned
16/8/12
Mate, you have been here way, way, waaaay long enough to know not to make backdoor sales posts!

Sorry, didn't know actually... 😅 Thanks for pointing it out, I'll be sure to keep that in mind going forward.

Last edited:

michaelle1193

15/1/20
Do u guys think the bezel is thick??? I dont have a gen to compare
zXHNeJ.jpg

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Do u guys think the bezel is thick??? I dont have a gen to compare
zXHNeJ.jpg
SwissWatchExpo is the place to go look at gens bro. They have exceptional pics of almost any gen. I think the CF bezel fonts are indeed a tad too bold. Better than too thin though IMO

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Dealer prices are all over the place. There is a non-RWI TD that asked $828+$40 shipping. I suggest sticking with TDs for your peace of mind. But I've been dealing with a non-TD with good experiences. The difference is TDs have track records of providing after sales support. This non-TD I am dealing with claims he will do the same, but I won't know until it happens. A risk I've decided to take for almost $200 savings on just this transaction alone. Have saved hundreds more on others combined. So if I ever get burned, it'll probably even out or I'll still be somewhat ahead.

Reactions: KJ2020

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
@michaelle1193

Bezel font comparison. CF hour markers are tad skinny also. Stlll a nice looking piece though.

The CF missing 4 and 6 minute tics is hard to figure - maybe they copied an anomoly gen dial that was like that. Like APH dials or 1 tic vs. 2 tic dials, etc.

CF crown is kind of funky too but that's what you get when you start looking so closely, haha.

"Just enjoy it for what it is and don't hate it for what it's not" are my rep words to live by.

zXKkQ1.jpg

zXKwfj.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mmaggi

michaelle1193

15/1/20
@michaelle1193

Bezel font comparison. CF hour markers are tad skinny also. Stlll a nice looking piece though.

CF crown is kind of funky too but that's what you get when you start looking so closely, haha.

"Just enjoy it for what it is and don't hate it for what it's not" are my rep words to live by.

zXKkQ1.jpg

zXKwfj.jpg
Indeed. I don’t understand why the bezel fonts on the clean panda version looks better than this grey dial. Slimmer and the “U” looks much better

andybilsy

Supporter AB
Supporting Vendor
Patron
Certified
SwissWatchExpo is the place to go look at gens bro. They have exceptional pics of almost any gen. I think the CF bezel fonts are indeed a tad too bold. Better than too thin though IMO

Thanks for the heads up on the Swiss watch expo site. They gave the best photos for reference.

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
I can’t wait for mine to arrive. Looks so good!

edlorpi

12/8/11
So, I'm arriving very late to this discussion... 11 pages,... but I've combed through and it doesn't seem like anyone has addressed the glaring issue (that I have) with the dial. I simply cannot unsee it when I look at the CF.

Please look at the 4 and 6 minute lines, then review the CF dials. It's driving me crazy because this is one of my all time favorotie dials (Daytona Slate Racing)

Last edited:

mmaggi

Renowned Member
17/2/22
New York, USA
So, I'm arriving very late to this discussion... 11 pages,... but I've combed through and it doesn't seem like anyone has addressed the glaring issue (that I have) with the dial. I simply cannot unsee it when I look at the CF.

Please look at the 4 and 6 minute lines, then review the CF dials. It's driving me crazy because this is one of my all time favorotie dials (Daytona Slate Racing)

Wow. I totally missed that. Thanks for pointing this out. Could it be that there was a GEN version of this dial with the missing 4 & 6 minute markers?