• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory Racing Dial Daytonas Release

mmaggi

Renowned Member
17/2/22
New York, USA
I don't think the rehaut is a problem. But because of the glare it's hard to see the entire bezel. Also the bottom subdial is hard to see because of glare. I would ask for some other pics without glare.

Reactions: michaelle1193

Kaloc

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/18
Misaligned rehaut is only the 12'o'clock crown, it is a common thing for gens and reps

Reactions: mmaggi

wubsub

i like subs
Patron
Certified
31/10/18
sorry who are?
zCwnS3.jpg

clean did a good job

michaelle1193

15/1/20
Mine is on the way.
I found out that the text and the subdials on clean panda is better than grey.

andybilsy

Supporter AB
Supporting Vendor
Patron
Certified
Glad I bought this now, at least it’s got the 4 and 6 minute indices. ordered this OM Factory dial months before CF announced this watch as I’ve been trying to source this for a while, I will still fit this with an Asia 7750 and correct hands, for less than half price of the CF
Dial print is not as good and the 2 hasn’t got as sharp finish. What’s your thought guys ?
zCGUSk.jpg

zCGemY.jpg

zCGAcs.jpg

zCG5PD.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ2020

michaelle1193

15/1/20
I ordered this OM Factory dial months before CF announced this watch as I’ve been trying to source this for a while, I will still fit this with an Asia 7750 and correct hands, for less than half price of the CF
Dial print is not as good and the 2 hasn’t got as sharp finish. What’s your thought guys ?
zCGUSk.jpg

zCGemY.jpg

zCGAcs.jpg

zCG5PD.jpg
This is my opinion. Everything looks pretty good except the counter numbers ( subdials). They looks so thickk

Reactions: andybilsy

michaelle1193

15/1/20
Mine just arrived. The watch looks very beautiful in real life. The two last ring on the subdial 10,20,30 looks quite weird like the black dial 116500.
My rubber is a little bigger than my wrist, i dont know if i can fix it or i have to order another rubber???
zT9KUj.jpg

zT9hB4.jpg

zT92RI.jpg

mmaggi

Renowned Member
17/2/22
New York, USA
Mine just arrived. The watch looks very beautiful in real life. The two last ring on the subdial 10,20,30 looks quite weird like the black dial 116500.
My rubber is a little bigger than my wrist, i dont know if i can fix it or i have to order another rubber???
zT9KUj.jpg

zT9hB4.jpg

zT92RI.jpg
Beautiful. I would really like to get one. Question: Which TD did you use? How long did it take to get QC pics?

Hont replied to me that QC is very slow because Clean Factory is slow getting the watches out to them. That's why I ask.

Thank you.

Kaloc

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/18
Beautiful. I would really like to get one. Question: Which TD did you use? How long did it take to get QC pics?

Hont replied to me that QC is very slow because Clean Factory is slow getting the watches out to them. That's why I ask.

Thank you.

On the 9th page, you even saw the pics before, you can see he ordered from GeekTime

You'll probably wait a bit more than a week for QC

michaelle1193

15/1/20

Thank you.
I ordered from Erik. Non Td here. Oh my god he is fast. He told me the QC photos at least one week but I received after 3 days.
I will take some more photos with my camera

Reactions: mmaggi

lukko

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
20/11/12
Italy
I ordered this OM Factory dial months before CF announced this watch as I’ve been trying to source this for a while, I will still fit this with an Asia 7750 and correct hands, for less than half price of the CF
zCGUSk.jpg

zCGemY.jpg

zCGAcs.jpg

zCG5PD.jpg

There is a huge big problem here, like all of these dials:

OMF,GF,JDF, it's BP factory and this dial it's the same dial used on BP 7750 daytona.

The real problem it's the center hole that is heavy large. This because the cannon pinion and relative gears around of 7750 modified with subdials that work (timebomb movement) are larged comparted to the 4130.

You can fit this on an SA4130 movement, but you will se an ugly effect of the central hole. Different things with ARF dial that it has a gen size of central hole.