• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory Racing Dial Daytonas Release

Yellobird

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/15
Hardly anyone receives anything, shopping with dealers is a joke lately. I waited 1.5 month for the CF 116518LN, now I have 116519LN MOP Dial on order and it has already been 3 weeks and still no sign of QC, this is a joke.

michaelle1193

15/1/20
Hardly anyone receives anything, shopping with dealers is a joke lately. I waited 1.5 month for the CF 116518LN, now I have 116519LN MOP Dial on order and it has already been 3 weeks and still no sign of QC, this is a joke.
Sorry to hear that. Nobody likes to wait so long. Did u ask your TD again?

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
I buy from a non TD and never have issues. Purchased a Paul Newman and Omega Spectre from him in the last month.

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
This is amazing.
I wanna ask you guys. I have very skinny like women wrist, maybe 6 inch, and i have never worn a rolex oysterflex strap. Does it fit me and can i put a rubber b?
Thank you guys!!
I don’t see why you would want rubber b over Oysterflex, but OF comes in different sizes that will fit your wrist.

Reactions: michaelle1193

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Have you never tried a Rubber B. They are way more comfortable than the rep Oysterflex.
I've only tried Everest and I did not find it worth the money. Is Rubber B much better than Everest?

michaelle1193

15/1/20
Mine has arrived today, only 9 days wait from Qc to delivery from Li at Jtime. Really impressed with his service compared to Andrew at trustytime. Will post some photos tomorrow when I’m looking at it in natural daylight.
Yes post some pls.

Yellobird

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/15
Yes guys, avoid Andrew at Trustytime. I paid for a CF MOP dial 116519LN almost 3 weeks ago, after confirming with Andrew whether the watch was available. I was told 4-12 days to get QC. After 12 days I was told CF is slow and I should wait another week. Yesterday though I was suddenly told that the watch is not $858 as listed but $1188 and if I want it I need to add $330. Of course I can get a refund or switch to something else (which will most likely mean another 2 week wait for QC).

Totally unprofessional.

andybilsy

Supporter AB
Supporting Vendor
Patron
Certified
Yes guys, avoid Andrew at Trustytime. I paid for a CF MOP dial 116519LN almost 3 weeks ago, after confirming with Andrew whether the watch was available. I was told 4-12 days to get QC. After 12 days I was told CF is slow and I should wait another week. Yesterday though I was suddenly told that the watch is not $858 as listed but $1188 and if I want it I need to add $330. Of course I can get a refund or switch to something else (which will most likely mean another 2 week wait for QC).

Totally unprofessional.
His service is dreadful, I waited 3 months for a Daytona which was lost and then found, and when it arrived it was broken in only 2 days. It’s now back in his hands along with an Omega that had issues on arrival. I’m waiting for his watch smith to repair or replace then it’s “Hasta la Vista, Baby.”
It’s Jtime for me for all my new orders.

andybilsy

Supporter AB
Supporting Vendor
Patron
Certified
Think I need a light box. ;)
zpP7Av.jpg

zpPsp8.jpg

zpPuGK.jpg

zpPE81.jpg

zpPN7j.jpg