• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory Racing Dial Daytonas Release

KruisingKhaos95

Chairman of Daytonas Anonymous (got any?)
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
20/9/21
Spion Kop - The Scouse Republic
Its Happening The Office GIF by NBC

Reactions: Ah0rsey

2fast4lust

Sexpert HorLanLogist
Patron
16/7/21
Dr. Miller's Planet
If they are releasing the Oysterflex version (116519) now hopefully that means the full bracelet version is soon to follow (116509)!

I too would love to see the panda dial and hopefully blue dial variations soon, please Clean do us a solid! 🤞
The two tone racing dial? Or the John Mayer blue?

I can't wait for the JM blue. Noob were the only one doing it for 4130 and there were no replacement dial made... The noob ones did not have any individual sunburst. Sigh.

Here's mine as an example

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20

I can't wait for the JM blue. Noob were the only one doing it for 4130 and there were no replacement dial made... The noob ones did not have any individual sunburst. Sigh.

This version would be fucking great

KruisingKhaos95

Chairman of Daytonas Anonymous (got any?)
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
20/9/21
Spion Kop - The Scouse Republic

The John Mayer blue dial :giggle: Although I'm hoping they release all of the 116509 dial variations to be honest (grey racing sial, white/silver racing dial, meteorite dial)

If they did the two-tone racing dial also (116523) I would also be all over that! The more Daytona variations the better 😂

Tony Clifton

Renowned Member
7/2/20
Germany
Wow, those look very good! Very close to Gen. I have this dial two times in Gen (CL in a 116520 and SL in a 116519 Case).

Only thing I noticed is that the subdial hands look minimal to short. Maybe it is the Photo angle.

On my setup with Gen hands they are little longer and touch the top of the numbers.

Tony Clifton

Renowned Member
7/2/20
Germany
Nope. It is aftermarket steel bezel. It came from watchesparts.com.

I have two other bezels (on my Meteorite and my white Arab 116519) from them that have the numbers laser etched. On this one it is engraved.

However they seem to be out of business now.

Last edited: