• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory Racing Dial Daytonas Release

2fast4lust

Sexpert HorLanLogist
16/7/21
Dr. Miller's Planet
Nope. It is aftermarket steel bezel. It came from watchesparts.com.

I have two other bezels (on my Meteorite and my white Arab 116519) from them that have the numbers laser etched. On this one it is engraved.

However they seem to be out of business now.
awesome dial you have there, the meteorite scarring is good.
However, the font on the bezel is not really good :/ left edge of the 4 is sharp, it shouldn't be that way.
the units per hour are also in the incorrect font, PM bezels should have shorter and stubbier fonts - very unlike Ceramics

Tony Clifton

Renowned Member
7/2/20
Germany
Thanks for all these sneak previews. Will Clean Release this watch with the 116523 bezel, or did you put the dial in a Gen case. Lume seems to be SL and not CL.

Regarding the watchesparts bezel I have to disagree you. For me it is very close to Gen ( besides WG color).

Photos courtesy of mari115:
White dial is Gen, grey dial watchesparts.

Reactions: mandipan

2fast4lust

Sexpert HorLanLogist
16/7/21
Dr. Miller's Planet
Thanks for all these sneak previews. Will Clean Release this watch with the 116523 bezel, or did you put the dial in a Gen case. Lume seems to be SL and not CL.

Regarding the watchesparts bezel I have to disagree you. For me it is very close to Gen ( besides WG color).

Photos courtesy of mari115:
White dial is Gen, grey dial watchesparts.

Apologies as i did not open up the image you sent earlier and only viewed it through the attached image.

I reckon the 4s are still a tell from gen and the N in the font is still not "smudgey" enough. But hey we're really talking about zooming in the pictures to such extent for us to be able to tell, if not to really see the bezel upfront! it ought to good enough from wrist level :)

Overall I have to agree yes, the bezel you shared are 100% a big upgrade from the Noobs of old and current BTF ones. What a waste they are no longer in business, really good alternative

I've previously also managed to source this Clean bezel - Wayyyy before clean came out with their daytonas using the 4130 movement and the quality of the print impressed me a ton.

Credits to @SuperLory as this bezel belongs and photo was taken from him.

2fast4lust

Sexpert HorLanLogist
16/7/21
Dr. Miller's Planet
Ah shit, i had the the images put in wrong order. The Yellow gold bezel is @SuperLory clean bezel.

P/S i can't seem to find the edit button for editing my post - it makes me look so foolish when i typo like a drunkard.

Anyone knows where did it go to?

fall1n1

Registered Flex Offender
Supporter
Certified
30/1/21
UK / Singapore
Ah shit, i had the the images put in wrong order. The Yellow gold bezel is @SuperLory clean bezel.

P/S i can't seem to find the edit button for editing my post - it makes me look so foolish when i typo like a drunkard.

Anyone knows where did it go to?
The “…” next to the report button bro

Tony Clifton

Renowned Member
7/2/20
Germany
No need to apologize!
Discussing different opinions is what this forum is made for! Thank you very much for all your information on the bezels and new Racing dials.

Yes on the wrist these watchesparts bezels are good to go. People who can tell the difference between WG and SS will know anyway it is fake.
But I guess these people are very rare in the real world.