• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory Racing Dial Daytonas Release

Picasso74

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
2/6/20
Italy Pordenone
Should. It's the same case as any other 116500LN so the bracelet and oysterflex should be interchangeable.
Sorry bro…but they are supposed to be gold…so the case profile is not the same as 500 but has different lugs.
if they come in oysterflex it isn t so sure that they could fit an oyster….look at the other yellow gold and rose with oysterflex….all of them has the hole at the lugs in different positions .upper than oyter or jubilee….so, for me, it is quite hard fitting a bracelet

cyprusdaedalus

Wannabe Watchmaker
Certified
16/4/22
My bad. I have my 116500LN on Oysterflex's from Clean without any issues and it seems identical to the setup/mounting on my 116519 so thought it was the same.

Kaloc

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/18
My bad. I have my 116500LN on Oysterflex's from Clean without any issues and it seems identical to the setup/mounting on my 116519 so thought it was the same.
You can put oysterflex on 116500 case + another optional set of endlink to fill the gap between the case and strap

Gold model case for 116519 are different than gold model case for 116509 that are also different from steel model case

Reactions: KJ2020

2fast4lust

Sexpert HorLanLogist
Patron
Certified
16/7/21
Dr. Miller's Planet
The quick answer is no.

You may NOT fit a bracelet into an oysterflex model.

Long answer:
Please take note that models that come with oysterflex uses a oysterflex case which have different lug holes position from cases that comes with bracelet (either PM or SS)

Oysterflex Daytona can NOT fit bracelet, regardless of PM or SS bracelet. You are stuck with the oysterflex or rubber b.

Bracelet Daytona regardless of PM or SS, you can use a conversion kit to add end links and then slap on an oysterflex.

In the picture you can see the issue of fitting a bracelet onto an oysterflex case(no shit I was dumb)

In summary.......

You are able to fit an oyster flex onto a precious metal case regardless of it being a flex case or bracelet case.

You can also fit an oyster flex on a stainless steel case. But if you get an oyster flex case you are not able to fit a bracelet.

michaelle1193

15/1/20
My question is, the counter numbers are sitting very close to the egde? I don’t know if the gen is the same????

michaelle1193

15/1/20
I’m waiting for my QC photos at least 7 days.
There are thick lines here on Clean factory, it makes it look like almost touch the counter.
I’m 1000% sure that we will not notice on the wrist. We are just discussing how good the watch is
zC9YBS.jpg

Reactions: mmaggi

michaelle1193

15/1/20
Damn, I received the photos,
the QC photos are a joke, I can’t see so clearly. What u guys think?
zCp9hJ.jpg

zCprZS.jpg

zCptIQ.jpg

zCpBdL.png

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Damn, I received the photos,
the QC photos are a joke, I can’t see so clearly. What u guys think?
zCp9hJ.jpg

zCprZS.jpg

zCptIQ.jpg

zCpBdL.png
I'm assuming you haven't read the rules. You won't get help about your QC if that's what you're asking for.