• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean 126500 Daytona review

monkeypie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/12/08
Still awaiting this to release. QF made one that I considered, but they apparently don't even have the sunburst on the dial.

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
26/12/13
Can you post a photo, please?
I'd love to, but I'm not a magician 😁 Joking aside - it's quite difficult to see and my phone is not capable enough. It's supposed to be this way. A too obvious LEC screams rep.

Reactions: m5smg2

chrisat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/3/24
It can help to hold the flashlight of your phone towards the 12 o'clock position. If you do it right, the LEC will be clearly visible.

Reactions: m5smg2

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
26/12/13
I'd love one of these too, it's my favorite look. But after seeing a gen...I just can't get over the difference in color. I know I can get it plated, but I'd probably be on the hunt for another watch by the time it was done...damn attention span of a 5 year old...😁

TKav3

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
13/1/23
I'd love one of these too, it's my favorite look. But after seeing a gen...I just can't get over the difference in color. I know I can get it plated, but I'd probably be on the hunt for another watch by the time it was done...damn attention span of a 5 year old...😁
You’re not alone brother. Last watch that I sent to get plated I already had the sales post drafted before it even got delivered 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Therion666