• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Calling all omega PO fans and dealers , warning !!!

Secondbaseman12

Known Member
27/6/06
But if its the supplier that f*cks the dealer, he is paying to much as well right? so he would like to know the truth as wel ore wrong?

niels

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
Secondbaseman12 said:
But if its the supplier that f*cks the dealer, he is paying to much as well right? so he would like to know the truth as wel ore wrong?

niels

well if it is the supplier then the dealer can handle it , cause the dealer has the power on that end

but we need more people to tell us what they have in there watches and from which dealer to get a good reference if it is a supplier or just a dealer

joe

LegendofSpeed

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/06
Klink said:
I am not so sure anymore.

when perfeck replica was made

no body knew...

because?

was perfeck...

hmmmm

[quote:chh7g19k]I am not so sure anymore.
[/quote:chh7g19k]

Klink.... can I co-write your book? Working title could be "Pratical Impraticals in Your Everyday Life" hehe

OldeCrow

I'm Pretty Popular
13/4/06
Nobody Panic!

Swiss Sellita SW 200 automatic movement Is the new ETA or rather the new Swiss movement maker who is producing a complete line of ETA's movements including decoration!

I have had a few minor problems with sw200 movements and picky keyless works but I believe Sellita will sort that out otherwise most of the parts are interchangeable and quality is on par with ETA.

http://www.sellita.ch/default.htm

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
OC to rescue.. as always!

@spdshift22

will need be second book title.. first is:

The Atheist in my Foxhole, Confessions of a Toy Soldier

:D

triple-d

Renowned Member
5/3/07
Klink said:

@spdshift22

triple-d

Renowned Member
5/3/07
Klink said:

@spdshift22

HeY KLINK----- SPEAK ENGLISH---OR SHUVE IT OK? I'm tired of trying to decode youer jibberish!!!

dtan888

Renowned Member
3/1/07
triple-d said:
Klink said:

@spdshift22

HeY KLINK----- SPEAK ENGLISH---OR SHUVE IT OK? I'm tired of trying to decode youer jibberish!!!

Hey now.. play nice :) .. and respect the senior.. :)

caravaggio

Banned
13/6/06
triple-d said:
Klink said:

@spdshift22

I am ahead of you buddy, been trying to decode Klink almost a year ago.
But I also have grown fond of the old fart.

Kinda grow on you, U know, like some old senile uncle you put away in a home and talks nonsense all the time and you keep saying: sure uncle,sure.

Klinky Klink Klink Klink :shock:
:wink:

coop

OG member in the Lou
Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
St. Louis
Maybe a Klinklish dictionary is order? :)

I agree, hard to decode, but getting easier as the time goes by. Gotta love the Klink!

pennies

Looking Around
6/1/07
hi guys,

and thank you joe for spotting my watch
lol, i am the unlucky customer who paid top dollar for the so called Ultimate PO with swiss ETA and got one with a chinese movement.

I wasnt happy to know that, i even sent the dealer the pictures and he asked me to send the watch to him so he can look at it, i felt what he asked for was wrong, cuz it sounded like he didnt believe me.
So you know guys and i hope the dealer will be reading this, i will never do business with him anymore, it was my first watch to buy from him and for sure the last one as well. From day one when i got the watch the movement wasnt winding right, and i sent it to joe after the dealer told me to keep winding it like 40-50 times a day lol

i figured that was a bull, this is not the first watch with automatic movement that i have. the watch would stop working after 3 hours, and our great joe found the problem and he is taking care of it and me thank you Joe.

:)

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
pennies said:
hi guys,

and thank you joe for spotting my watch
lol, i am the unlucky customer who paid top dollar for the so called Ultimate PO with swiss ETA and got one with a chinese movement.

I wasnt happy to know that, i even sent the dealer the pictures and he asked me to send the watch to him so he can look at it, i felt what he asked for was wrong, cuz it sounded like he didnt believe me.
So you know guys and i hope the dealer will be reading this, i will never do business with him anymore, it was my first watch to buy from him and for sure the last one as well. From day one when i got the watch the movement wasnt winding right, and i sent it to joe after the dealer told me to keep winding it like 40-50 times a day lol

i figured that was a bull, this is not the first watch with automatic movement that i have. the watch would stop working after 3 hours, and our great joe found the problem and he is taking care of it and me thank you Joe.

:)

Welcome pennies. Sorry to hear you got wrong movement but glad Joe is fixing your watch... :)

Coolio

Horology Curious
25/12/06
Klink said:
what is most interesting..

when a copy becomes exact as to an original..

what is it?

a fake?

if you can't tell.. well.. it is genuine original..

lol

remember.. Chinese not allowed to make exact copy of anything

especially eta markings and screws correctly finished..\\

roflamao!

and if is exact to specifications.. what difference anyway?

think about second or twice..

k

So would it be also Okay for you, if you bought rolex for 10.000 dollar and its only franken rolex with 1:1 copied rolex movement?

Klink

Banned
15/3/06
never ever would i spend over $3-4000 for a watch.. and it would need to come with a warranty..

more likely i would buy a rep.. not a gen.. ever..

see no reason to..

when i need a 'tool watch'? they can be had for 150 to 400, and are bulletproof, waterproof, and have tritium..

:shock: :D

Klink

Banned
15/3/06
Marathon yes.. from canadian factory not so bad price.. less than many reps..

my favorite tool watchy!

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
I just got my Ultimate PO from Trevor.
I would have taken some pics but I cannot take pics in macro with my camera for some reason. :(

It looks identical to RBJ's swiss example below... ** except, I got one of those blue screws. **

omegapo45swissetaandasiml2.jpg