• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Calling all omega PO fans and dealers , warning !!!

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
quote cybee:
But to be honest I've had very good luck with the Asian movements, with the exception of some keyless issues...still I prefer an ETA 2824 any day of the year but becoming harder to source and high prices, well as someone once said, "whatcha do nephew". :D

ditto ditterando dooterandus!

but why no one see? if is perkek of the

replication, hu can canny can can tell?

Laff is Gute!

Klink eronous

chinese must no be able copy sheeite.. turbans include!

bxa67

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/8/08
sw200 is a SWISS Made Movt by Sellita

Hi Ladies & Gents SW200 is a real SWISS made Movt, it is made by a Co called Sellita, they buy the Blanks (Ebauche) from ETA & do the rest, they are legal & very good, I have had 3 watches with this movt, very regulateable :)
Best Rds Bill

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Re: sw200 is a SWISS Made Movt by Sellita

bxa67 said:
Hi Ladies & Gents SW200 is a real SWISS made Movt, it is made by a Co called Sellita, they buy the Blanks (Ebauche) from ETA & do the rest, they are legal & very good, I have had 3 watches with this movt, very regulateable :)
Best Rds Bill

Hello and welcome Bill...yes they are very good movements. Havent seen these in any reps though, at least I dont think.

It's getting harder to tell. :D

aoobuy

Horology Curious
14/1/08
yes,it is replica ETA, not real.
Replica eat is easy have problems.

bxa67

11/8/08
this movt looks says sw200, made by Selitta which IS swiss, great movt

thevelvet

Horology Curious
28/12/08
Could anyone suggest someone I could buy a really good rep of either an original Blue SMP auto. Or a blue dial Co-axial SMP, or lastly a PO black dial on rubber strap or on steel bracelet. Any suggestions? Thanks so much.

Best,
J

KillerD

24/4/09
Woa! It says SW200 on the thing. What's so bad about Sellita? It's suppose to have the same architecture of an ETA but with an extra jewel, at least it's a genuine Swiss movement rather than a Asian clone of the ETA.

And btw this is not, NOT a replica, Sellita is the maker and they did make parts for the ETA at one point. Well it is kind of a replica of the ETA since it's design is the same as it. But it's not a replica technically as they did make parts for ETA once and are now using those parts for their own movements. It's a very reliable movement, it's also used on Invicta's. I own a 9937OB and it has this movement in it, nothing wrong with it as the movement is still SWISS MADE.

I have no idea what the extra jewel is for but it's 26j instead of 25 that's for sure.

caterpillar

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/6/09
in reality do most buyer tell if they are swiss or non swiss after they purchase the watch?

LP640

18/1/09
cmon, they say swiss ETA movt. but there not gonna put original one, there cloned movt of course made in asia, just like the watches, they say swiss replica but there made in china, your still getting an ETA swiss movt....its just not made in Switzerland.