• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BTF platinum Daytona

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/18
Build complete….

3hAGLi.jpg

3hA07p.jpg

3hAfGX.jpg

3hAx35.jpg

Video: https://imgur.com/a/zxHIlQN

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17
Looks awesome :O ! I like the texture of the subdial rings if you know what I mean :D do you have another comparison pic for us with the stock diamond dial?

How is the size of the 3,6 and 9 o click diamond compared to the stock dial? These look a little bigger and the btf ones are a tad smaller than gen so this could also be a little more accurate :)

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/18
Looks awesome :O ! I like the texture of the subdial rings if you know what I mean :D do you have another comparison pic for us with the stock diamond dial?

How is the size of the 3,6 and 9 o click diamond compared to the stock dial? These look a little bigger and the btf ones are a tad smaller than gen so this could also be a little more accurate :)
The main thing for me is the subdial chapter rings are nice and clear

Reactions: Hublot1704

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
As nobody did before even an approx comparison vs. the noob version, here is an informative to consider the colours, my noob v2 vs the new BTF stick markers FYI
No further comments, let ya decide if its worth performing any upgrade if aomeone is bothered by the subdial sunburst flaw..

Watch Noob V2, dial BTF
A lot depends on lighting so you would need a gen dial in the same pic for the best comparison but I've always thought the Noob was too saturated and the BTF was too pale.

Note the R in ROLEX is over the T in OYSTER. That's how these dials were when they first came out.

15636296575980.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: vonG and mmaggi

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17
The main thing for me is the subdial chapter rings are nice and clear
Yeah that's exactly what I meant :)
I had the gen in hand and made some closer pics I can post later and your dial looks pretty similar :)

Bimmerdude535i

Do not accept unsolicited offers
5/1/23
OH
BTF didnt name it V3 officially.But BTF boss told me has updated overall compared with V2.You can get this from any TD at our community.
What is the unofficial V3 called? When I contact a TD what should I ask for so that they know I am referring to the unofficial V3?

Reactions: mmaggi

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Section Moderator
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
What is the unofficial V3 called? When I contact a TD what should I ask for so that they know I am referring to the unofficial V3?
Ask the TD to check the caseback hallmarks. They should be correct on v3 and incorrect on v2.

gindiesel

12/10/20
Canada
As nobody did before even an approx comparison vs. the noob version, here is an informative to consider the colours, my noob v2 vs the new BTF stick markers FYI
No further comments, let ya decide if its worth performing any upgrade if aomeone is bothered by the subdial sunburst flaw..

Watch Noob V2, dial BTF

Totally off sadly, so upgrade definitely cancelled

Me too. Thanks for the photos, I really appreciate the comparison.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Thanks KJ. Could it be the crystal accentuates the colors? Because that BTF dial looks flat.
I think the BTF dial is just out of focus and bad light angle. The exact same two dials were pictured a few posts earlier by @Hasselbaink