• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BTF platinum Daytona

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/18
The problem with BTF daytona's across the board is the subdial chapter rings aren't prominent enough - you should see the metal cut out but on BTF's its incredibly faint. Clean do it a lot better on theirs if you want to see what I mean.

Reactions: mmaggi

martinlee

Have a good time!
INMATE
2/8/22
China
It is really a stunning piece!👍
This is the latest version from BTF.
These pics were shot in a photographic light box.

Last edited:
Reactions: Star70

jkrw247

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/21
If anyone is keen on stock BTF dials (lumed markers), I have 2 for sale at the moment:

@Hasselbaink FYI

Reactions: Hasslebank

bhehe6813

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/7/16
U think it is the enough gen like?
My point is 1) anyone who knows what it is won't believe you considering its one of the most rare rolex's, and 2) it looks like a really good rep, so if you like it, buy it.

Reactions: Lariram

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17
Had the chance to see it in person today when I met my parents on spontaneous dinner :) unfortunately the pics I made where in low light so quality is not that good and I have to make Screenshots of the pics as they are to big for uploading here :( hope it looks Okey anyway :)

I was worried because of some pics but seeing it in person is a totally different game, the stones don't look cheap as they tend to do on pics, they have a nice colorful bling bit very subtle as it should be :) nice icy blue and in lower light conditions in a restaurant an absolute stunning appearance! After my exams the next two weeks I can borrow it for a few days so very excited how it is on a daily basis :D good chances that this one slides back on top of my list for the next rep :)

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17
the color on the pics is okey but in real life the blue just hits different and in my opinion more gen like than on the pics :) can't say how it appears in direct sunlight because it is very dark and grey here during the day but this will be a nie summer watch I think :)

Reactions: wisedennis

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17
BTF didnt name it V3 officially.But BTF boss told me has updated overall compared with V2.You can get this from any TD at our community.
ah interesting, since when do they produce the updated version ? Do you know any of the updated details compared to V2 ? would be interesting to compare it maybe to the one I got for my dad :)

jkrw247

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/21
Some pics of the lume on the stock dial. It's bright and strong.

3zh93I.jpg

3zhy74.jpg

3zhnYc.jpg

Reactions: Ren1983 and mmaggi

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Listed mine for sale here btw. Absolutely love it, but I'm trying to minimalize my collection down to 1 rep (CF YM) so it's listed up. I still meant everything about it though, stunning watch.

Reactions: mmaggi