• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BTF platinum Daytona

Financial Mistake modding

Getting To Know The Place
3/11/22
Germany
Don’t know about the accuracy of colour, looks too blue to me and the “A” in Daytona looks strange but it’s a nice find
Definetly agree with the Daytona letters…also the red color is to dark!
The blue color seems to be quite perfect to me. Its just a tiny little bit more intense than the BTF dial but not as blue as the Noob Dial.
But i guess there‘s allways something wrong on those replica/aftermarket parts

Reactions: Scottymagic

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/18
zVof6J.jpg

New dial incoming

Reactions: mmaggi

Bimmerdude535i

Do not accept unsolicited offers
5/1/23
OH
You’re also forgetting the biggest edge BTF have over all rivals. BTF has deep crystals with such clarity that’s not even seen on gens. It’s as if the crystal is not even there, which makes the dial pop even more. I’ve never seen such high quality crystals in reps before and would never have thought it make such a huge difference.

I received the Bagguette version today (BTF), and am extremely happy with it. Probs my fave rep so far, very eye catching.
I am also looking for a 116506 with baguettes. Which version btf did you buy and do you mind saying where you bought it?

Bimmerdude535i

Do not accept unsolicited offers
5/1/23
OH
my best understanding is that overall the btf v2 is the best 116506 if you want baguettes. Does anyone know who will be releasing the next best rep and when?
I want a 116506 baguettes but I think I want to wait until the reps get a little better.

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17

First pic from my dad from his new Platona :) will take more pics when I as m back at my parents house but in this warm light the blue looks fantastic!

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17
Sorry for the rotated pic I can't manage to get this right although in my gallery it appears in correct position :D you can safe it and rotate it ;)

jkrw247

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/21
This is easily the most powerful watch by BTF! I have both the lumed markers version and the arabic markers version.

People tell me they don't feel comfortable wearing a watch supposedly worth 100K+ USD but how many people actually know that this watch is worth so much in gen?? I think it's because of this that the BTF Platona isn't getting enough of the love it deserves!!

It's worth wearing this proudly and enjoying it unless you're mixing with high society guys who are also real watch snobs

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17
This is easily the most powerful watch by BTF! I have both the lumed markers version and the arabic markers version.

People tell me they don't feel comfortable wearing a watch supposedly worth 100K+ USD but how many people actually know that this watch is worth so much in gen?? I think it's because of this that the BTF Platona isn't getting enough of the love it deserves!!

It's worth wearing this proudly and enjoying it unless you're mixing with high society guys who are also real watch snobs
Yeah definitely! Really looking forward to seeing this beauty in person :)
Enjoying the pieces you like is also my motto and I tell everyone who asks that these are reps but never heard anything bad in return :) mostly it led to very nice watch conversations :)

Reactions: jkrw247

Gabriele75rn

16/8/20

Arabic markets btf?