• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BTF platinum Daytona

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17
great QC pics, who is the TD?
PS. congrats ;)
Yeah I was also really impressed :)

I think it is not a TD here because I ordered this from a friend who knows somebody from reddit I think :D sounds shady but he is a close friend and he knows his source very good as well but I don't know who he is actually :D I hope it is not Tony from noob :ROFLMAO:
Jokes aside I will ask him ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Hasslebank

vonG

6/9/10
I ordered a Noob....

it's in transit....
I know no sunburst subdials.... ugh.
it didn't bug me, now it does.

huh.

Reactions: wisedennis

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Individual sunbursts are a defining feature of this dial, IMO.

erecie01

Do not accept unsolicited offers
7/5/22
I ordered a Noob....

it's in transit....
I know no sunburst subdials.... ugh.
it didn't bug me, now it does.

huh.
Odd. If you look at my Noob pics the subdials have the correct individual sunbursts. Where is this from?

vonG

6/9/10
the diamond marker dials are different than the version without diamonds.

Steve at TheOneWatches sold me this version.

vonG

6/9/10
Non diamond still has sunburst, sub dials on Noob are also too thin and dial is far too blue. TDs like to push inferior stock, Hont with the QF and now Steve with the Noob
I'm just hoping the overblown out LED lighting at QC made for over saturated images.....

I keep going back to the full res images and see some sunburst in the main dial.... the sub dials are not possible to get any hopes up tho.

in transit.
time will tell, I'll report back when it arrives with some outdoor shots.

that white gold blue dial sure is stunning, that might be next on the list.

Reactions: mmaggi

Allect0

Getting To Know The Place
10/9/21
I'm just hoping the overblown out LED lighting at QC made for over saturated images.....

I keep going back to the full res images and see some sunburst in the main dial.... the sub dials are not possible to get any hopes up tho.

in transit.
time will tell, I'll report back when it arrives with some outdoor shots.

that white gold blue dial sure is stunning, that might be next on the list.
If it's any reassurance, the lighting in that particular TD's room is as you describe. It's being lit from above without light directly shining on the face. Here's an example of another QC in the same room on a watch that definitely does have sunburst, but it barely shows up on the pics. The effect will be more pronounced with yours as the dial is much lighter.

Reactions: vonG

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
imo the rb dial is a bit too saturated compared to gen. may look nicer subjectively, but i think stock dial is more genlike

Gabriele75rn

16/8/20
imo il quadrante rb è un po' troppo saturo rispetto al gen. può sembrare più bello soggettivamente, ma penso che il quadrante di serie sia più genlike
Unfortunately I have never seen a platinum Daytona in my hand. However, I can say that from the various videos seen and photos on instagram that the blue of the dial is ice blue and not gray blue, a nice full color ... in any case it is nice to be able to choose the one we like most in the replicas

Reactions: Procurator