• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BTF platinum Daytona

lytnin

WTB ZF IWC Tourbillon Rose/White or Grey/Leather
22/1/19
Villa on the Hill
BTF dial...plan on putting in my noob version...I'll do side by side tomorrow. Seems lighter blue than the noob if I recall...but the sunburst in the sub dials were the kicker...

Last edited:
Reactions: wisedennis

gindiesel

12/10/20
Canada
I'm looking forward to this (BTF dial in the Noob). Sunbursts look good, the brown dials don't look as good. Please to a side by side with the bare dials before you install!

Allect0

Getting To Know The Place
10/9/21
Is there any consensus yet as to whether there have been updates to the dial of the baguette marker version since release?

Yug94

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
24/3/21
Hi everyone! What is the main opinion here about the baguette dial? Is the stock BTF dial enough? Or it is better to go for the Buff or another one? Thank you

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17
Hope I can soon manage to drive to my parents house and rob the one from my dad :ROFLMAO: want to see this piece in the flesh :)

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Section Moderator
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
awesome can you take some pics for us ? ;)

Thanks a lot mate that are some beautiful shots!
How do you like it in person, what are your first impressions?
I quite like it. I didn’t think I’d love the chestnut bezel. But it’s a good colour match to the ice blue dial. This is also my first “diamond” watch, and initially I thought it might be too much bling for my style. But it’s growing on me.