• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BTF platinum Daytona

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/18
32WJ0t.jpg

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/18
That is a stunning watch mate, congrats!

Tempted to do this with mine as I got the v.1 with the incorrect hands for the none baguette hour marker version anyway.

If you don't mind me asking, where did you source the dial?
£377.17 | Best Quality Ice Blue Diamond Watch Dial For Daytona 116506 Fits to 4130 Movement Watch Accessorious

Expensive but amazing

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/18
Thanks mate you're a star!

The price seems quite reasonable to be fair, I'll be putting an order in :)
I’ve dealt with the seller - he’s a good guy and if you ask for his WhatsApp he will send you QC.

Rodico pulled a little bit of the 30 away on the subdial when I was cleaning up but it’s unnoticeable. Just have to be careful on install

mmaggi

Renowned Member
17/2/22
New York, USA
@Scottymagic - Beautiful dial. Just curious: Did you get QC pics before shipment?

Same seller has a meteorite dial (just shy of $500 - yikes!) as well along with other dials. Would love to know where they source them.

Reactions: KJ2020

KruisingKhaos95

Got any plums?
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
20/9/21
Spion Kop - The Scouse Republic
I’ve dealt with the seller - he’s a good guy and if you ask for his WhatsApp he will send you QC.

Rodico pulled a little bit of the 30 away on the subdial when I was cleaning up but it’s unnoticeable. Just have to be careful on install
Thanks for the heads up mate, I'll certainly do that :)

Congrats again on the build, she's a beaut!

Reactions: Scottymagic

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/18
@Scottymagic - Beautiful dial. Just curious: Did you get QC pics before shipment?

Same seller has a meteorite dial (just shy of $500 - yikes!) as well along with other dials. Would love to know where they source them.
I have the Pics of his meteorite - looks amazing and will place an order, will transplant the 3,6,9 from the clean original:

32oMsc.jpg

32ouZX.jpg

32ovIi.jpg

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/18

I did yes - dial was perfect on first go. Here’s the QC and how it was delivered (I had to unscrew the speaker) hahaha!

32o7Xb.jpg

32oExp.jpg

mmaggi

Renowned Member
17/2/22
New York, USA
@Scottymagic - Thanks for sharing the meteorite QC. Looks very nice. So you're planning on moving the 3,6, 9 hour dial markers from the clean dial to the new meteorite dial? Do they look that bad on the new meteorite?

Interesting packaging on the platona dial. Can't he figure out a better way to ship? It's a watch dial for crying out loud.