• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF silently released new 16610LN's and 16610LV's

VintageSubEnjoyer

Getting To Know The Place
21/9/23

mcboom

time & patience - the two most powerful warriors
Supporter
Certified
12/1/23
Thailand

cacti

Supporter
Certified
27/10/23
Great thread, thanks for all the info here.

My TD doesn't have the ARF version but does have the BP version. I know the movement isn't as good (SH) but how's everything else?

Also, is the ARF completely gen spec?

Reaps

Currently a Seadweller Enthusiast
25/9/22
Great thread, thanks for all the info here.

My TD doesn't have the ARF version but does have the BP version. I know the movement isn't as good (SH) but how's everything else?

Also, is the ARF completely gen spec?

Reactions: cacti

mcboom

Supporter
Certified
12/1/23
Thailand
I just messaged them about the flat four. Waiting on response before I order a new one. I have their old one with a pointed 4.
Do you know if the horlogear insert fits a gen bezel ?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Do you know if the horlogear insert fits a gen bezel ?
It's advertised that it will, but it's been measured here as the smaller common OD of ~37.4mm. Gen insert OD is ~37.65mm so the Horlogear insert will leave a small gap to the inside of the bezel rim in a gen or gen-spec bezel.

Last edited:
Reactions: mcboom

mcboom

Supporter
Certified
12/1/23
Thailand
It's advertised that it will, but it's been measured here as the smaller common OD of ~37.4mm. Gen insert OD is ~37.65mm so the Horlogear insert will leave a small gap to the inside of the bezel rim in a gen or gen-spec bezel.
Thanks a lot for this information @KJ2020

Reactions: KJ2020

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Glad to see you're in the vintage game now!!!
If the seconds hand wasn’t so traumatizing to press on I’d consider another build lol

Maybe a vintage Tudor next.

• Haha
Reactions: Reaps

munichman

Known Member
25/3/24
Munich, Germany
Hey guys,
I know you gonna hate me, but what´s the summary of it all?

Is the ARF (still) the best 16610LV non Rehaut or not?
And if so, where to buy it when European non UK?
Thanks!

Zen_der

Known Member
15/10/23
I wanted to reduce the thickness of my 16610ln because with my small wrist it bothers me that it is so tall. After various searches up to now the only case back that works is this. Total thickness now is 11.9mm, much much better.
The only doubt is that the rotor will pinch with the bottom, so I did this test. I mounted the case back with the watch unloaded and completely stopped, I put it on my wrist and after a few movements the watch started, even if for a short time, but I think it's a characteristic of this VR. I'll do another test by reassembling the stock caseback and see if anything changes.

Reactions: mcboom