• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF silently released new 16610LN's and 16610LV's

sgt.njoy

M2M Camper
Patron
Certified
2/10/18
Illinois
I’ve just picked up a beautiful RAF LV in M2M so I don’t know whether to sell the LN when it arrives or attempt a bit of a Franken job with it.
Send it to me for free. At least I'll pay for the shipping :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Zero2

fra44

Getting To Know The Place
8/10/23
Hello everyone guys, I need some help because I just received the QC for my new ARF 16610LN. I think there is a problem because it doesn't have the usual long "hook" 2 in 20 on the bezel, but it has ARF stickers and everything else look on point. Did ARF fix their bezel insert or is this fake ARF?

VintageSubEnjoyer

21/9/23
Hello everyone guys, I need some help because I just received the QC for my new ARF 16610LN. I think there is a problem because it doesn't have the usual long "hook" 2 in 20 on the bezel, but it has ARF stickers and everything else look on point. Did ARF fix their bezel insert or is this fake ARF?

have them line up the insert to check against the dots. Looks like its sitting on a half second mark.

Reactions: fra44

loops

Still New
31/12/23
Anyone having the issue that their watch doesn't seem to be wound by typical wrist movement? I wind roughly 40 times and wear normally (including at least 3 miles of brisk walking), and after 36 hours the watch is stone dead. I confirmed that the rotor moves freely but it doesn't appear to do anything. Pretty disappointed in this item for numerous reasons.

bill33

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
12/5/12
UK
I’ve just picked up a beautiful RAF LV in M2M so I don’t know whether to sell the LN when it arrives or attempt a bit of a Franken job with it.
If you want to sell the LN when it arrives give me a shout, I’ll take it.

Reactions: Zero2

lukko

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
20/11/12
Italy

I could be wrong but i’ve just received one of this and:

-doesen’t have sticker on insert, just RAF has it

-crystal seems different, also the cyclope and mine, without rehaut engraving doesn’t have the LEC at six. Yours have it.

-Tube seems a bit out, like on RAF. I’ve bought two ARF and both have tube site down, like gen, in correct position

fra44

8/10/23
I could be wrong but i’ve just received one of this and:

-doesen’t have sticker on insert, just RAF has it

-crystal seems different, also the cyclope and mine, without rehaut engraving doesn’t have the LEC at six. Yours have it.

-Tube seems a bit out, like on RAF. I’ve bought two ARF and both have tube site down, like gen, in correct position
Thank you very much for your help! I was afraid this was a BP and I got scammed, but it's not, and I figured it out by the dial. ARF and RAF have the italics angled = in between "ft" and "300", while BP has a straight = and more space between the words. But this doesn't have the wrong 2 in 20 on the bezel, so it must be RAF.

However I've seen a lot of confusion even in this thread, people calling ARF their RAF, so I don't even know what to think anymore.

Can I ask you what do you mean by LEC and where do you see the tube being a bit out? I've done a lot of research on this watch but I'm still a beginner after all. Thank you very much!

Zen_der

Known Member
15/10/23
Thank you very much for your help! I was afraid this was a BP and I got scammed, but it's not, and I figured it out by the dial. ARF and RAF have the italics angled = in between "ft" and "300", while BP has a straight = and more space between the words. But this doesn't have the wrong 2 in 20 on the bezel, so it must be RAF.

However I've seen a lot of confusion even in this thread, people calling ARF their RAF, so I don't even know what to think anymore.

Can I ask you what do you mean by LEC and where do you see the tube being a bit out? I've done a lot of research on this watch but I'm still a beginner after all. Thank you very much!
Lec is the laser silk-screened crown at 6 o'clock on the crystal.

lukko

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
20/11/12
Italy

No c

Mhmh no, i really don’t have confusion buddy.

Check those pic of mine (real actual ARF) and yours.

1) sticker on bezel on yours (only RAF has it)
2) your pearl it’s more centered compared to the ARF insert that is famous to have the pearl sitted too down (that is wrong)
3) you can see that your tube seems to be not screwed full down but unfortunally on RAF it is. The case need to be modified to make tube sit properly. ARF have tube in correct position, without no space.
4) different hands set (you can see for hour hand for example)
5) different bezel, your can see it from theets craftmanship
6) your have LEC that is visible at 6 o’clock on the crystal, mine seems doesn’t have it also in my hands (that is wrong not have it, so RAF it’s correct, but seems a bit too much visible and cyclope mag seems better on real ARF)

KOF95F.jpeg

fra44

8/10/23
No c

Mhmh no, i really don’t have confusion buddy.

Check those pic of mine (real actual ARF) and yours.

1) sticker on bezel on yours (only RAF has it)
2) your pearl it’s more centered compared to the ARF insert that is famous to have the pearl sitted too down (that is wrong)
3) you can see that your tube seems to be not screwed full down but unfortunally on RAF it is. The case need to be modified to make tube sit properly. ARF have tube in correct position, without no space.
4) different hands set (you can see for hour hand for example)
5) different bezel, your can see it from theets craftmanship
6) your have LEC that is visible at 6 o’clock on the crystal, mine seems doesn’t have it also in my hands (that is wrong not have it, so RAF it’s correct, but seems a bit too much visible and cyclope mag seems better on real ARF)

KOF95F.jpeg
I’ve never said you had confusion, I said in this thread and on Reddit I’ve seen people call ARF watches that were RAF, and the other way around.

I know the differences I’ve studied them thoroughly after receiving my QC when I couldn’t understand what I was looking at 😂

Thanks a lot for your help though!

fra44

8/10/23
And throwing in a pic of my BP for good measure to compare with

KYDMGX.jpeg
Thanks a lot!! At first I was afraid the got me a cheaper BP for the price of the more expensive ARF but I was able to tell them apart by the “1000ft = 300m” text on the dial.

tekteq

13/4/15
I'm struggling to decide between this and the BP with the VR3135...

blaze4v

1/8/13
Hey everyone, just received QC pics from Ryan this morning. Thoughts?

Geonor

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
20/5/22
Norway
Hey everyone, just received QC pics from Ryan this morning. Thoughts?
I think those look like QC pics indeed.

blaze4v

1/8/13
I think those look like QC pics indeed.
LOL, I haven't posted in a long time so not even sure if I did it right. Yes they are QC pics indeed, LOL. Just want to see what you guys think before I approve?