• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF silently released new 16610LN's and 16610LV's

Len

Len
1/11/23
Basically, the 5 digits are older models, produced from the late 80s to late noughties: smaller cases and aluminium inserts.

6 digits are the current and previous generations: larger cases and ceramic inserts.

Batman is a 6-digit gmt.
Thanks. And clean with fading movement is best version of the 6-digit?

Len

Len
1/11/23
Thanks. And clean with fading movement is best version of the 6-digit?
I be got another, different question. There are a lot of very good legal homage watches on the market that are nearly identical to the sub or the gmt, particularly Steve and others on Ali express. Would not the easiest and least expensive way to make a rep to buy one of those and then swap out with a gen dial?

FaekieOne

18/1/22
Pardon my ignorance, but was is the the difference between 5 or 6 digits? Does that refer to the model number? I’m looking at the most current Batman/batgirl model. Is there a bezel problem on the 6 digit clean version?

I be got another, different question. There are a lot of very good legal homage watches on the market that are nearly identical to the sub or the gmt, particularly Steve and others on Ali express. Would not the easiest and least expensive way to make a rep to buy one of those and then swap out with a gen dial?
Please find a thread for 6-digits Subs/GMT’s and stop crapping on ARF 16610 -thread! You won’t find the information you’re looking for here.

Geonor

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
20/5/22
Norway
Anyone have a picture with a prof crystal or a vsf 116610 crystal installed?
VSF 116610 crystal. RAF though.

HdYCaR.jpeg

Eiffeltauer

Getting To Know The Place
Supporter
Certified
20/6/20
Berlin, Germany
Guys, I followed the thread, but did not understand one thing:
-> Is the movement in the new 5 digits from ARF better or worse than the old version?
Im thinking of buying a used 16610.

Thank you for educating a RLX newie!

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Guys, I followed the thread, but did not understand one thing:
-> Is the movement in the new 5 digits from ARF better or worse than the old version?
Im thinking of buying a used 16610.

Thank you for educating a RLX newie!
It should be a VR3135 which is a desirable improvement over the previous offerings.

FaekieOne

18/1/22
Let the fun begin. :D
Received my RAF dial and hands today.
The idea was to switch to the RAF dial but think the ARF dial looks better so I will be moving over the lumedots.

I just did this too, but made a few hairline scratches to my dial. Those damn shiny laquered dials. And my shitty tools and skills. 🤦‍♂️

Lampa

Known Member
9/5/20
Nordic
I'm still thinking about moving the lumedots to the Arf dial to get the matk 1 dial instead.. Please help me decide people 😂

Reactions: shotgun